SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Get your paczki today?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get your paczki today? Login/Join 
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Yes! My wife brought home eight of them a couple days ago.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16536 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
That would be the Morris bakery, I usually stop in when I pass through.

Whoa! That's traveling, at least for me!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9177 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
History... they were orignated as a way to use up all the rich ingredients that weren't allowed to be used during Lent, and that would otherwise spoil.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Had some freshly made in Lublin Poland a long time ago, very good but not your typical dough, had some berry filing in it.

Posts: 2310 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post