SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whose Voice Makes You Automatically Reach For The Off/Mute Button?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whose Voice Makes You Automatically Reach For The Off/Mute Button? Login/Join 
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
Crybaby Kimmel. Anytime that asshole opens his mouth I cant change channels to get the sound of that whiner out of my head.

That struck a nerve. Whiny sniveling little bitch. Can't even stand the commercials for The Tonight Show with Douche Bag. How far that show has fallen.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Figment Of
My Own
Imagination
Picture of dlayne
posted Hide Post
Nancy Grace. The frequency of her voice drives me absolutely bonkers.

Posts: 4220 | Location: Charleston, SC | Registered: December 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I agree with all that have been mentioned and all that will be mentioned after this. Smile

Q

Posts: 26396 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
From the OP's list I'd have to pick Schumer just because Hillary has (mostly) been quiet lately. The Obamanation, yeah he's majorly annoying at any time, but as I don't listen to broadcast news much I don't find myself subjected to him very much.

There are others that definitely qualify as painful to listen to (Oprah, Ellen Degenerate), but if you want to keep it to politicians, I would nominate Oregon's own Ron Wyden.

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Based off then thread title, and going solely by voice, there is no worse than Fran Drescher. That woman is the audible version of the Ebola virus.

As far as content of what is spoken, any and all on your list rank equally.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Jessica Tarlov's voice can etch glass!! That was my first thought. I hope Fox News dumps her soon. Red Face

Jim

Agree 100% - The cragged screech that that emanates from that bitch is like fingernails on a chalkboard!!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
The list could be nearly endless and the answer would be the same, "More than one/all"

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hit the mute button when I hear a Brit voice doing a sales pitch on TV.

Do they use American voices to pitch products in England?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
every commercial

every politician

every 'reality tv' show

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Obama

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post