SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whose Voice Makes You Automatically Reach For The Off/Mute Button?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whose Voice Makes You Automatically Reach For The Off/Mute Button? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Barry the Wonder Putz is my #1. It's not just what he says, it's how he says it. Disgusting and cringe worthy all at once.

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I'll raise all-in with Trevor Noah. Not to mention his smarmy appearance. I actually bought a new remote just to not have to listen to his show promos when my old remote's mute button started getting flakey.

Posts: 6476 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Sotero. And I'd forgotten how much I loathed him until I saw his unctuous mug on my TV this weekend.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
All of the choices in the OP, plus Barry. They all make my skin crawl, and I don’t want to listen to the bilge they are spewing.

I also mute personal injury lawyer commercials.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My list is includes ALL that have been mentioned and: Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Shepard Smith, Brian Williams, Chris Matthews and Tom "Mumbles" Brokaw. Of course "Mittens" Romney is on my card too.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I mute most commercials but when S. Jackson comes on I cannot mute it fast enough and I do not care how much you like MF garbage in the travolta movie. I dislike him and when I hear him he is off as fast as I can get rid of him.

I do not watch political tv so to me all the ones you mention and most others are off already.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19188 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Samantha Bee.
Gretchen Whitmer.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16094 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I mute most commercials but when S. Jackson comes on I cannot mute it fast enough and I do not care how much you like MF garbage in the travolta movie. I dislike him and when I hear him he is off as fast as I can get rid of him.

Posts: 107608 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Pelosi tops my list, along with former President Stompy-Feet.

Dick Vitale is nipping at their heels. How I loathe that man.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Her Royal Majesty Hillary "Kingpin" Clinton

I see couple of others of mine in this thread- Jwssica Tarlov. Woman, shut your ignorant mouth.

Marie "Too nuanced for you redneck yokels" Harf. What an arrogant little muffin. Roll Eyes

Posts: 107608 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everybody mentioned so far except Samuel L. Jackson, plus Piers Morgan

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
All the above plus I’ll throw in that screechy bitch judge Judy and the pajama boy Jamie from the Progressive commercials and Flo while we’re at it. There’s more.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Larry McReynolds

Posts: 1457 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I add Hank Johnson to the long list. He sounds so incredibly stupid when he talks.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crybaby Kimmel. Anytime that asshole opens his mouth I cant change channels to get the sound of that whiner out of my head.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5647 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I voted for All, but there are others I'd also like to include:

Chris Hahn, the blabbermouth Democrat who guest speaks on several of the Fox News shows. He is so terribly rude! He talks over all the other guests incessantly. And he is wrong on so many things. I can't stand him.

JJ on Street Outlaws Memphis. The very sound of his voice grates on my nerves, and I can't understand half of what he says, anyway.

AOC. She has a very irritating voice and is incapable of uttering anything that makes sense.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
I add Hank Johnson to the long list. He sounds so incredibly stupid when he talks.
At least it's an honest portrayal--he is really that stupid.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rachel Maddow
Don Lemmon

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VonFatman
posted Hide Post
bill clinton

obama

Posts: 376 | Registered: September 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually all of your candidates plus the "chairman of the board" for the Shriners ads. Something about that kid is just annoying.

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 412 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post