SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss for a 'scripted, soulless campaign'
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss for a 'scripted, soulless campaign' Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
If I remember correctly, Hillary blamed Obama for not winning the presidency during one of her $100,000 speeches. Now he blames her. Ironic that they're both still making money by blaming each other.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Hillary lost because the better man won. Much deservedly so. Very rightfully so. Because there are still enough good people in America who know the difference between right and wrong.

Does matter how good or bad her campaign was. Hillary was bad for America. Trump won because he was the better choice, the right choice.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12714 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Hillary lost because the better man won. Much deservedly so. Very rightfully so. Because there are still enough good people in America who know the difference between right and wrong.

Does matter how good or bad her campaign was. Hillary was bad for America. Trump won because he was the better choice, the right choice.

In essence, yes.

Hillary was a shitty candidate, by any metric, even before you got to the policies. Not only that, she ran a shitty campaign.

Hillary lost for all kinds of reasons, chief among them, I think, is that she didn't think she needed to work for it.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’m SHOCKED that Mr. ME ME ME I I I ME ME ME MY MY MY speech giver thought 2016 was all about HIM.

Shocked! Roll Eyes

Posts: 33777 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Hearing this kind of thing should make everyone HAPPY.

We slapped both of them in the face before kicking them in the nuts in Nov 2016 They thought it was in the bag and then we kicked them while they were down, again and again.

Just think about them crying in the dark, the hours, days, weeks of self doubt and anger.

It is AWESOME to hear about!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
she would not just win, but in a landslide

The only landslide she experienced was when they heaved her into that van like a load of potting soil.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Maybe voters just plain did not like her?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:

The only landslide she experienced was when they heaved her into that van like a load of potting soil.

Whoever videoed that and posted it deserve a medal of Freedom.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
It's not original, but to paraphrase Oscar Wilde on Dickens:

You would have to have a heart of stone to read of Hillary's (and Obama's) defeat and not laugh.

Posts: 18049 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
The "hare and the tortoise" fable is an allegory for her "campaign." She took it for granted she would not just win, but in a landslide, slacked off and didn't go after states with more electoral votes.
I don't think she slacked off so much as she wasn't physically up to the rigors of a presidential campaign. Bernie Sanders made it a long hard road for her just to get the democrat nomination. Not to mention how her underhanded tactics alienated a large block of Bernie voters.

Then came the campaign against Trump who turned out to be a surprisingly strong opponent. Her health began to give out. That video of her collapsing and being thrown in the van was just the tip of the iceberg. IIRC, many days during the home stretch, she only campaigned a couple of hours a day. Often Joe Biden or some other surrogate had to fill in for her. That her husband kept urging her to go to Michigan, go to Wisconsin, etc., only shows how out of touch HE was. It wasn't that she ignored his advice so much as it was that was so ill she simply could not follow it.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2078 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
<wiping eyes> even Obama blames her. The same woman blaming everyone but herself.. Big Grin

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
At least Barry admits that Hillary lost the election because she was such a shit, and blames her, not Trump. Perhaps one of the only Democrats...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Obama told his family that 'this hurts' and blamed Clinton who 'brought many of her troubles on herself' and ran a 'scripted, soulless campaign'.
Bill Clinton blamed Hillary for his indiscretions over the years. It's a trait of liberals.

I'd be happy if they all turn on Hillary!
Wink
The problem is... they protect her because she would take them all down with her.

Yep that’s the Clinton way get dirt on anyone they can and threaten to use that dirt to sink the ship. Not caring about anyone who gets in their way. Started way back in Arkansas. If you can find an old book called “Boys on the tracks” you will get another glimpse of their dirty dealings.

As far as Obama goes he didn’t like the Clintons never did, but the power they wield holding dirt on everyone was stronger then the hatred.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Obama told his family that 'this hurts' and blamed Clinton who 'brought many of her troubles on herself' and ran a 'scripted, soulless campaign'.
Bill Clinton blamed Hillary for his indiscretions over the years. It's a trait of liberals.

I'd be happy if they all turn on Hillary!
Wink
The problem is... they protect her because she would take them all down with her.

By that did he mean that many of them would suffer unfortunate fatal accidents? Seems like that is more likely.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An even better book to read is "Shattered" written by two people who followed inside the Clinton campaign and seen first hand how it was failing almost from the start.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:

That never gets old! Big Grin

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10930 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post