SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss for a 'scripted, soulless campaign'
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss for a 'scripted, soulless campaign' Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
“Barack Obama admitted 'this stings' after the 2016 election result and spent the night watching the movie Dr Strange to try and distract himself, a new book claims.

The former president went from being confident that Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump to seeing it as a 'personal insult' that she lost.

Obama could not believe the American people had 'turned on him' for a man he had written off as a 'cartoon'.

As the dust settled Obama told his family that 'this hurts' and blamed Clinton who 'brought many of her troubles on herself' and ran a 'scripted, soulless campaign'.

The eye-popping details are in the new edition of 'Obama: The Call Of History' by New York Times chief White House correspondent Peter Baker.

The book was originally released in July 2017 but has been updated with extensive new reporting throughout Obama's time in office - and the run through of election day is electrifying…”

https://mol.im/a/6985985

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8936 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Obama could not believe the American people had 'turned on him' for a man he had written off as a 'cartoon'.

Shit got real huh, Barry? Many believe it was his presidency that was the cartoon. I wonder if that thought ever crossed his brain?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Bill Clinton blamed Hillary for his indiscretions over the years. It's a trait of liberals.

She's the incarnate of everything evil.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The "hare and the tortoise" fable is an allegory for her "campaign." She took it for granted she would not just win, but in a landslide, slacked off and didn't go after states with more electoral votes.

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Of course he’s so egotistical that he thinks the public turned on him.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Obama told his family that 'this hurts' and blamed Clinton who 'brought many of her troubles on herself' and ran a 'scripted, soulless campaign'.
Bill Clinton blamed Hillary for his indiscretions over the years. It's a trait of liberals.

I'd be happy if they all turn on Hillary!
Wink
The problem is... they protect her because she would take them all down with her.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Don't forget that the liberal hack, Chuck Todd, recently admitted that the MSM "under reported" how unpopular Clinton was in middle America.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1864 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
First Time Ever!....

I agree with Obummer on this.... souless and scripted just like the lady herself.

Additionally, it must be mentioned that she lost a lot of the faithful and independents when she took over the bankrupt DNC and arranged for Bernie to be screwed out of the running.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
As the dust settled Obama told his family that 'this hurts' and blamed Clinton who 'brought many of her troubles on herself' and ran a 'scripted, soulless campaign'.

NPD - Narcissistic personality disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.

Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.

The disorder needs to be diagnosed by a professional. Treatment involves talk therapy.

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:

Obama could not believe the American people had 'turned on him' ...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I was gonna say - does anyone actually remember the 2016 election ever being about Obama? The messes he made, sure, but Obama himself? I thought everyone had pretty much written him of as irrelevant by mid-2013 or so.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
... Obama could not believe the American people had 'turned on him' for a man he had written off as a 'cartoon'....

He's a delusional dupe. I am now convinced that he wasn't smart enough to form any of his agenda. He was just a smiling face.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss for a 'scripted, soulless campaign'

May 2, 2019. I agreed with Barack Hussein Obama. Huh

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
HRC is one of the most unlikable people I’ve ever seen.
A pathological liar and a complete phony. Utterly incompetent.
Yeah, it’s a real mystery how she lost the election.

Calling her campaign scripted and soulless hardly covers it, Barry.
That you supported that skank shows your lack of judgement, among other things.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Have to have a soul to not run a soulless campaign.

Hey Captain Obvious, water is wet, too.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Little by little, Obama’s legacy is shrinking to being the first black man elected president as his biggest accomplishment. Before he dies, that will be the only thing people remember him for. Arrogant asshole.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
I love it when a pack of dogs turn on each other. Through all her book deals, it was always someone else's fault she lost.

Even a community organizer knows if was her fault!!!!!!!

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Hey Obama...

It's enjoyable to know that it was a nice 'punch in the ego' for him, the pompous prick he is.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Here is a Seinfeld scene that depicts how Hilary ran here campaign.......heck, it's how she ran her life.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Little by little, Obama’s legacy is shrinking to being the first black man elected president as his biggest accomplishment. Before he dies, that will be the only thing people remember him for. Arrogant asshole.

Don't forget his Nobel Peace Prize! Which he got for... Mad Roll Eyes

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post