SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Favorite" Breakfast for Dinner/Supper
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Favorite" Breakfast for Dinner/Supper Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Shakshuka

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Egg in a hole, hole sandwiches, or whatever the dozen of names are for it. Works for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Deniseair is out of town. She also is not a big fan of these. I, OTOH, know exactly what I'm about to cook for breakfast!!! Smile

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12418 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chili over scrambled eggs.

Posts: 991 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Would you believe hardly any fast food place in Michigan sells biscuits and gravy? Basically only the few Hardees and they do not even have full breakfast menus. Sit down places have it.

Back in TN pretty much every fast food place has biscuits and gravy if they sell breakfast.

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Cold pizza.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
It's been forever

Pancakes with peanut butter on them, lot's of syrup to dip the pancakes and fresh Italian sausage with natural casing in Razz

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Same as in the morning...biscuits & gravy with three fried eggs floating on top.

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eggs, bacon and a belgian waffle. Nothing like a good Belgian Waffle. IHOP does a good one and they're open 24 hours here, or were before the pandemic so it was a win win when you're in the mood for breakfast for dinner.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Tons of runny eggs and bacon! Toast with butter and grape jam!!!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
Cold pizza.

an excellent breakfast,

I've done a traditional English Breaky many times for dinner (eggs, taters, slice of tomato, sausage, toast and of course heinz beans, )

also a quick sandwich

bread, fried egg, bacon, cheese,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sausage cooked well, grits, with three sunny side up eggs on top of the grits, and biscuits with butter!!

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Waffles with scrambled eggs and bacon or sausage, toast optional. I go to Waffle House quite often to have that for supper (before COVID, anyway).

My family often had a "waffle supper" when I was a kid. Worked good for me because when I was young eggs in the morning made me ill.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Chorizo and egg breakfast tacos, always good for supper!

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post