SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hilarious comments

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hilarious comments Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
For you guys who have FB read the comments about this gun. Hilarious (click see more under where it says eastern district in the lower left hand corner to read the original police news release)

https://www.facebook.com/Balti...185854496956/?type=3

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Some of those comments are gold. Thanks for the laugh!

-----------------------
be safe.

Posts: 260 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: June 01, 2011Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The comments are pretty clever. Very entertaining.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Great comments. Thanks

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Bamf
posted Hide Post
I'm actually pretty impressed with the fact that the comments are all at least clever. As far as I've read, it seems like everyone so far has at least tried. Not the usual drivel.

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim" - Ænema

Posts: 4599 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: November 12, 2006Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
My Favorite:

Did he fire one shot, or zero? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself... you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Posts: 7251 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the laugh. I needed it. Some classic stuff there

Posts: 728 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Report This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
The first weapon unlocked in Grand Theft Gettysburg.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Report This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Saw this earlier today. Good reading while I needed to pass some time.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
That must be the deadly high caliber Glock automatic assault weapon that I keep hearing about

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I liked "The accompanying roll of blaster caps was found dangling off the ear of the stick pony he was riding." That derringer really does look like it came off the same assembly line as the cap gun I had as a kid - same pot metal, same fine attention to detail, except the grips never fell of my cap gun.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Report This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Some of my favorites:

"Repeat offender? Was his first offense throwing tea into the harbor?"

"My dude was just on his way to challenge his tailor to a duel for not putting enough ruffles on his waistcoat"

"Obviously rookie cops. Terrible police work. A pro would have at least followed him back to the Isle of Tortuga and captured the rest of the scalawags."

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Report This Post