SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Frozen pizza....I'm lost
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Frozen pizza....I'm lost Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I used to love DiGiorno pizza back a few decades ago but they flavor of the crust changed sometime in the last few years and when I bake it the crust comes out a little soggy. These days I tend to prefer Red Baron thin crust because it comes out crispy and the sauce is a touch tangy so I would recommend them.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just buy a tombstone and doctor it up with some fresh topping and extra cheese

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6236 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
I used to really enjoy the Stouffers french bread pizzas !

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5302 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
But you can get around even that by buying the premade flatbread pizza crusts from Aldi.

GFS also sells frozen dough balls for pizza crust.
Have a couple in the freezer, but have not tried one yet.

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you have a Harris Teeter grocery store in your area, they make a pretty good pizza.

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Publix sells premade pizza dough that isnt half bad.

Chicken Breast
BBQ sauce
Red Onions
Top with fresh cilantro!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6337 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGGUY (THE 1ST):
I used to really enjoy the Stouffers french bread pizzas !

Man when I was a kid this was THE treat. My mom would only get them maybe once or twice a year and when she heated one up for my sister and I it was pure heaven. Great memories Smile

Every now and again I pick up a package and reminisce. They are yummy!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:

We like this brand. We get the three-meat version.

There were none in the freezer one day, I asked the Walmart guy where they were. He said that they were exactly the same as the Red Baron brand, both are brought in and stocked in the freezer by the Red Baron supplier.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30711 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
All our Kids like Cheese, cheese and more cheese....

We just call Pizza Hut (its actually not bad) when doing kid sitting, haven't had two many 6 year old kids say they prefer hand tossed dough cooked in a brick pizza oven with fresh home made motz, sliced pepperoni, peppers, onions etc. Plus they always have a 2fer deal, so get a Cheese and whatever you like for the second..

When we ask the answer is always Cheese!...

Posts: 23525 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mikeyspizza:

We like this brand. We get the three-meat version.

There were none in the freezer one day, I asked the Walmart guy where they were. He said that they were exactly the same as the Red Baron brand, both are brought in and stocked in the freezer by the Red Baron supplier.
The Red Baron part is interesting. These little pizzas pack a lot of calories.

And, while I previously said they all pretty much suck, the fact is almost any will do in a pinch. Razz

Posts: 4011 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post