SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sovereign Citizen getting widows smashed in.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sovereign Citizen getting widows smashed in. Login/Join 
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
“You broke my window again”

Never gets old.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3840 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
It would be great if I could pick and choose the laws I was going to obey without worry about the consequences. Sadly, that isn’t reality. As a result, I do my best to color between the lines, and when caught out am always polite and respectful. It always seems to work out better than these clowns approach, but maybe I’m just not smart enough todo what they do. Wink

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
This guy doesn't learn, twice in a few months.

February 13,

May, that same year

This sovereign citizen makes me think of Damon Wayans' Handi-Man.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
These cops are saints. I would be fired after asking the second time and then smashing glass and noggin.

I really don't know how they do it.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I was ready to ask if any of these clowns did this act a second time. I was thinking "No, they all have to be first timers" and then I kept reading the thread.

OMG. The stupid, it burns.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
I was ready to ask if any of these clowns did this act a second time. I was thinking "No, they all have to be first timers" and then I kept reading the thread.

Bruce

The guy in the two videos I posted has also been visited at home with domestic issues. He even posted the visits on his you tube page.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post
These videos could use more taser.

Posts: 693 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:

Bruce

The guy in the two videos I posted has also been visited at home with domestic issues. He even posted the visits on his you tube page.

I think the guy is mentally ill, not just stupid. He really has issues and I wouldn't be surprised if he someday commits suicide by cop.

Posts: 3493 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post