SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sovereign Citizen getting widows smashed in.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sovereign Citizen getting widows smashed in. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Five annoying asswipes spouting their normal crap and then getting arrested. I'm glad they don't know about YouTube, I hope they never figure out this hasn't worked once.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/sd4NM0q53g0

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I could watch those all day.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see the look on the public defender's face when he/she gets these cases. LMAO!!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sovereign Citizen getting widows smashed in.

I feel a little sad for the ladies..... Wink

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12406 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
The world wants s compilation of SCs getting their windows smashed and being violently yanked from their 'safe places'.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Hey pass the popcorn!

There should be some sort of award, like the Academy awards, for the best SC performer/entertainer.

We could name it The Dumbass Award.

Let’s see some nominations!

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Forgive me for stating the obvious, but all these people have one thing in common, which is that they're genuinely stupid.

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
I'd love to see the look on the public defender's face when he/she gets these cases. LMAO!!! Big Grin

A lot of times they represent themselves in Court.

It's kinda funny! The States Attorneys & Public Defenders usually give us a heads up so we can sit, laugh, and shake our heads.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Does it ever, ever work out well for them?

I would not have the patience shown by some LEO's.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Does it ever, ever work out well for them?

One day, I was going 90 on the freeway with a suspended license, expired registration, no insurance, and equipment violations. When I was pulled over, I wouldn't roll down my window and I refused to listen when the LEO addressed me, all the while I was shouting sov/cit speak. "I'm a traveler" and the like. In the end, the LEO realized that my explanation of my rights was greater than his knowledge of the laws of California. He apologized for attempting to violate my rights and he begged me not to report him to his supervisor. I decided to forgive him, so I let it go.

In other words, no - their contrived bull shit never works.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Such a bunch of idiots. Yeah, like the officer is just going to walk away.....uh no.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Even if their crackpot theories were right, the side of the road isn't the place. Take your ticket, and go argue it to the court. Take it all the way up to the court of appeals if you like.

But if they didn't try to tell it to the police, we would miss out on all this fun.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Their interpretation of the law/constitution = sharia law interpretation of the Koran. lol

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Sovereign Citizens need to be deemed mentally ill.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I've been stopped once in AZ in 11 years here. I knew the cop had the wrong car, but didn't give him any lip on the side of the road, told him where my sidearm was (he didn't care) and he wrote me a cite. I rescheduled the court date a few times, did my research, had a very good case to present to the judge, but the cop didn't show. So I skated. That's a win in my book. Though I really did have a good case with photos and supporting documentation from the city's trans. dept.

Posts: 3523 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Funny thing is these guys video this stuff because they think they'll win the argument.

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
In February somewhere along I-10 (I think) in the Southwest I came across a checkpoint. I had been up since 3am, made it through the Tucson blizzard at dawn, had buried a best friend a few days prior, and was now developing a decent sunburn. A definite greasy sweaty dusty crust across me in a small car packed with crap.

The checkpoint guy had the right vibe; it was a good encounter; I left feeling like he would have been a great neighbor. Even wanted to offer fresh grapefruit picked the day before. But there was a line of vehicles behind me, the guy had no pockets, and our moment of comradeship was quickly over.

He stands out there every day within his drive-through. Everyone is a potential smuggler or trafficker. Every inquiry can turn into ripping bullets in both directions. I did not see anyone else around but hope he had a buddy or two inside with rifle ready.

These SCs seem like an extension of the Portland Antifa crowd. Keep your powder dry.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I love watching these along with those guys riding off road bikes/atvs on the street wiping out.

Posts: 4101 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
This guy doesn't learn, twice in a few months.

February 13,

May, that same year

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post