SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is the climate change “hoax”?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the climate change “hoax”? Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Michael Crichton understood the state of things all the way back in 2004.

Excellent book.As I read it, I pictured Martin Sheen as the Ted Bradley character.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
A few points I came to organically for myself.

1. How arrogant can humanity possibly get to determine we could kill this planet. Sure think highly of ourselves don't we?

2. The people pushing the climate crap are the same liars and criminals I despise in every other aspect of life. Why the hell would they be right on this one? All their "suggestions" lead to more control for them, more money for them, starving for everyone else, poverty for everyone else, etc etc etc.

3. As for trying to determine what mother nature is going to do and what our involvement might or might not do, impossible. We can't even figure out our own diets. I assume much like the human body, the earth is equipped with multiple systems to cleanse, repair, restore, replace and on and on whatever the hell it's tiny inhabitants want to do. Might take some time sure. Klaus and friends know this too. But they need to herd the sheep.

4. What about God. He just stands by while you throw another Pepsi can into the lake and we eventually go caput? Or if you don't believe in God, whatever put this massive planet stably in place and allowed humans to multiply on it is just going to all the sudden give out? Doesn't compute for me. Smells like BS.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6969 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
For all the alarmist global warming predictions over the last 30-35 years, essentially nothing has happened. Vanuatu isn't under water, as predicted, the sea levels haven't risen, storms are not more destructive, etc.

If you watch some of the "scientific" presentations at world climate scientist summits, it's comical. Claims of the ocean actually rising 3mm, which is literally impossible to measure, is an embarrassingly bad attempt to perpetuate the fraud.

It isn't science. It's bad attempts at witchcraft.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Surprise, surprise, surprise.

What a crock a shit (served up here by the AP). . .

UN climate deal: Calamity cash, but no new emissions cuts

Some bits a piece from the wealth-transfer and pocket-lining scheme -

"For the first time, the nations of the world decided to help pay for the damage an overheating world is inflicting on poor countries, but they finished marathon climate talks on Sunday without further addressing the root cause of those disasters — the burning of fossil fuels.

"It is a big win for poorer nations which have long called for cash — sometimes viewed as reparations — because they are often the victims of climate-worsened floods, droughts, heat waves, famines and storms despite having contributed little to the pollution that heats up the globe.

“Three long decades and we have finally delivered climate justice,” said Seve Paeniu, the finance minister of Tuvalu. “We have finally responded to the call of hundreds of millions of people across the world to help them address loss and damage.”

No no, of course it isn't, says the corrupt and greedy fkg SOB who probably just put a down-payment a new house or two in the finest resorts of the world. . .

"Pakistan’s environment minister, Sherry Rehman, said the establishment of the fund “is not about dispensing charity.

It is clearly a down payment on the longer investment in our joint futures,” she said, speaking for a coalition of the world’s poorest nations."

What joke.

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
From each, to each. Sound familiar? Mrs DF and I are unplugging our family from the economy.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
This guy puts it together just as good as anyone. Tony Heller and he used to work for NASA.

Posts: 7526 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Below is from a good article that I stumbled on, The Climate Cons.

CO2 is a trace gas and makes up 0.04% of the air around us and man-made CO2 represents 1.2% of the the 0.04% total CO2. To suggest man-made CO2 has anything to do with "global warming" or "climate change" is absurd.

From the article:

- Contrary to the notion that global warming is causing some massive disappearance of snow, data show that wintertime Northern Hemisphere snow cover has been increasing since the 1960s.” — Steve Milloy, Junk Science

- The U.N.’s “​​1990 predictions were even worse than we thought.” ​​— Christopher Monckton, policy adviser to Margaret Thatcher, Watts Up With That

- “​​Fifty-year (1973-2022) summer (June/July/August) temperature trends for the contiguous 48 U.S. states from 36 CMIP-6 climate model experiments average nearly twice the warming rate as observed by the NOAA climate division dataset.” — Roy Spencer, climate researcher, University of Alabama in Huntsville.

- “​​The linear warming trend since January 1979 now stands at +0.13 C/decade.” — Spencer

- “We are fixated on the minutiae of greenhouse gas emissions levels and the abstract and impossible problem of constraining atmospheric CO2 concentration – while ignoring natural climate variability and drastically simplifying the human side.” — Judith Curry, former chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology.

- “Data from the United States government and international sources show the frequency of hurricanes has slightly declined in recent years, and they have not become more severe. Data also shows wildfires have decreased over the past century. Instances of extreme drought and tornadoes also remained unchanged or slightly declined.” — Linnea Luekin, Heartland Institute

- “Extreme temperatures have not increased. In the U.S. where we have the best data, heat waves have declined in frequency and intensity over the past 100 years, per the most recent U.S. National Climate Assessment.” — Milloy

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post