SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Meleé Erupts At Minneapolis Dems' Nominating Convention
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meleé Erupts At Minneapolis Dems' Nominating Convention Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Third world savages. This will be more common thanks to the leftists importing millions of third world detritus from around the world.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15573 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:

That really isn’t necessary. Don’t stay in North Minneapolis or first ring suburbs and you’ll be fine. Three million people (including my daughter and son-in-law) live in the metro and live remarkably normal lives.

So there’s at least 3m people we can mark down as not giving a damn.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9154 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:

That really isn’t necessary. Don’t stay in North Minneapolis or first ring suburbs and you’ll be fine. Three million people (including my daughter and son-in-law) live in the metro and live remarkably normal lives.

So there’s at least 3m people we can mark down as not giving a damn.

What the hell are you talking about? I’m saying it is totally silly to stay in WI overnight for fear of being caught up in Blackhawk Down 2.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post