SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ***Winner is 911Boss***. Karma - Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 41mm
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Winner is 911Boss***. Karma - Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 41mm Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted
*****Winner is 911Boss***

Up for karma is an Apple Watch Series 8, GPS (not cellular), 41mm, midnight case with black sportband. It should be good as new. It was briefly set up and paired but was never worn. I bought it as a gift but it was too small and ended up getting a larger one. It'll come in the original box with everything that it came with. You'll just need to provide a USB power adapter since they don't come with those. It was unpaired, erased, and deleted from the Apple account, so it should be ready to go after it's charged.

Below is a picture from the box showing the model number and a stock photo from the Apple website showing what it looks like.

***Sig Forum members with over 100 posts can enter by posting in this thread. You must have an email address in your profile. Early Saturday morning, I'll pick a winner.***

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Very generous gift.. but don't include me...

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thank you.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I'd love to have it.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I’ve always been curious about these, and am grateful for a chance at this one, please.
And thank you.

Posts: 3804 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
A most generous Karma! In please, and thank you for the chance!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
That's a great KARMA. Put me in. Thanks.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please include me

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Please include me. My current one is getting really tired.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I am so in for this please! I had an SE and gave it to my daughter and have missed it ever since.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very cool, please count me in.

Chris

Posts: 1694 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. Found out I can get my Medicare Advantage insurance to pay me for achieving fitness goals, one of those is steps per day tracking which this should do.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
PLaes include me. I'd like to try an Apple Watch.

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Include me please. Very generous karma, thank you.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2872 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I would love to go this route in a watch, please add me to the list. And thank you.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Very, very generous. Thanks, I'd love a new Apple Watch.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I'd like to give it to my 85 year old dad.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Just in time for daylight saving time too! Razz Please include me, tx.

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post