SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Enough of the weather drama forecasts
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough of the weather drama forecasts Login/Join 
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wingspar:
What the heck is the difference between partly sunny and partly cloudy?

The same as the difference between half empty and half full.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Hysteria and dire warnings equal views.

Posts: 1972 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like watching The Weather Channel. I was angry when Verizon yanked it off of Fios. I am glad it is back.

I like the way they name winter storms. It lets me keep them straight when they are affecting multiple sections of the country.

And yes, I like the weather hotties on the Mexican stations even though I have no idea what they are saying or where they are located.

Posts: 6625 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
I don't watch the tv weather report for the forecast unless she's hot. Cool

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
It's 75 and clear.

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by photohause:
It's 75 and clear.

That's lovely. Frown 24° here and snowing.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16236 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Tell me it's going to be 20 degrees and windy. Don't tell me what it's going to feel like.

It's going to feel like 5 degrees?

Is that 5 degree, with no wind? I guess? I'm not sure what that feels like anymore, because when it's 5, you tell me it feels like -12.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post