SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elon Musk buys 73 million shares of Twitter, becomes largest stockholder
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 71
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elon Musk buys 73 million shares of Twitter, becomes largest stockholder Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
FLASH_VIDEO]

Har har har har good!

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Freakin' crybabies! They can sure the fuck dish it out, but they cannot take it, at all.

Triggered by Musk, CBS News announces it’s suspending all Twitter activity out of ‘abundance of caution’

And the rest of your phony kind can follow you- NBC et al.
quote:
NewsBusters managing editor Curtis Houck blasted the outlet, tweeting, "Pure idiocy from CBS News. Don't whine then about why people don't trust you when they can't find you in the 21st century's public square."

He added, "CBS News quitting Twitter because they think @ElonMusk will allow hackers or something into their accounts is so weak. This is so stupid my head hurts."

Journalist Timothy Burke tweeted, "I'm told this applies to all CBS-owned properties. CBS News previously announced tonight it would no longer be active on Twitter (using this identical language)."

The Spectator contributing editor Stephen L. Miller criticized the network, writing, "Twitter does not belong to CBS news and they are going to learn this in a very hard way."

Conservative content creator Viva Frei celebrated the CBS Twitter pause, tweeting, "Not only is @elonmusk trying to revive free speech on Twitter, but he’s also successfully killing fake news on Twitter! @CBSNews, good riddance to bad rubbish!"
Grow

the fuck

UP

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Well, at least that'll contribute to cleaning up all of the 'mis-information/dis-information' on Twitter... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8883 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
CBS "News" leaving Twitter just improves Twitter.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Those phonies saw that Twitter is now fact-checking the former royalty on Twitter, and they just can't stand it. All of these frauds are terrified of the truth. Their "reporting" sure the fuck doesn't bear any resemblance to the truth and they know that sooner or later, CBS would get fact-checked and called on their bullshit. They lack the courage to face this. A level playing field?? Oh, the horror! Roll Eyes

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’m hearing that Apple and Google could pull the Twitter app “due to safety concerns” therefore basically rendering it useless for most users on mobile which is probably 3/4 of its use and killing the platform for all intents and purposes.

I wouldn’t put it past these bastards. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33807 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
"... out of an abundance of caution...."?

FFS, does CBS really think Musk is going to materialize out of their $8 Blue Check Mark to flog CBS employees into workingh in their offices and not plagiarizing CNN and MSNBC?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
What a piece of shit

Posts: 33807 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
They just let President Trump back on twitter.

His page is back up.

All of his followers were wiped.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
^^^^Rick Wilson, Lincoln Project. Absolute piece of shit! As are all the shitheads on the Lincoln Project!

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
I think I may sign up again just to add to Trump's followers Big Grin

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Elon bringin' da paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiin!!!

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
vthoky, are you sure that's real? I don't see that tweet in Musk's account.

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

https://twitter.com/TheLaurenC.../1594102561036009472

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Love it