SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "He shot my arm off!"
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"He shot my arm off!" Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
"Of course, a shooting of this caliber is very stressful.' --- Fox 11 News.

Yeah, smdh. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
gotta like how the headline says, "...Store Clerk Opens Fire....."

it was a single shot.

And an arm is only worth 5 points.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sooooo....I have one question. Well one question and one comment.

Question. So, does the store guy get to keep that sweet AR15?

Comment. I hope that hurt! That shitbag losses his arm, and it leads to the arrest and conviction of the whole group of shitbirds.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, guess you could rightly say that he's 'armless now....

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
A second shot to the 3rd leg would have ensured that there would be no ancestors, coming from this thug.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I hate when those evil black rifles break the law and commit crimes by attaching themselves to innocent people that dindu nuffin.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
First and foremost I am glad the store owner will be OK.
Second, the news needs to play story's like this over and over again including some recent stories where people have had enough of this and are willing to fight back. Ordinary citizens willing stopping criminals before they have a chance to either rob,hurt, or kill innocent victims.

The city's criminals live in are not willing to prosecute the criminals however if they start to think their potential victims might fight back they will have second thoughts about committing the crimes.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2553 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thug robber will be drawing full disability from us. Some things just aren’t right.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nah. He can be a CSR with a hands free phone.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
So...He's been disarmed?

No one did it better than Bruce Willis in The Jackal.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
Very efficient and effective shot placement by the store clerk.

I'm disappointed to see no blood spatter and no blood trail.

This one from Active Self Protection ought to leave you smiling the rest of the day.

Hijo de puta freaked out when he realized:
  • (1) his attempt to surprise his intended victim didn't work out exactly as he'd planned;
  • (2) he's been shot;
  • (3) he's been shot again;
  • (4) suddenly he can't stand;
  • (5) his partner has F-U-C-K-E-D-O-F-T leaving him to his fate;
  • (6) he sees his blood leaking from the bullet hole in his liver; and
  • (7) he realizes he is dying on the dirty floor of a restaurant, thanks in no small part to his loser partner not carrying with a round in the chamber.

Note, the first shot hit the liver, the second came in from the attempted murderer's left side to hit his spine somewhere around T8. Louis Awerbuck would have been proud.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
    Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
  •  
    Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Irksome Whirling Dervish
    Picture of Flashlightboy
    posted Hide Post
    The followup in the local news is that the BMW was stolen, the perps were from LA and Vegas and shortly after the shooting the crew of 4 turned up at a local hospital where they were arrested.

Mr. Whiny Girl is in critical but stable condition. The store owner was transported to a hospital for a possible heart condition but is expected to be OK.

Too bad the owner didn't blow his lung out with a 9mm but instead disappointed us by using a shotgun.

Posts: 4069 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Step by step walk the thousand mile road
    Picture of Sig2340
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
    ... disappointed us by using a shotgun.

See, Biden was right. Fire a blast from a 12 gauge and the bad guys run off.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
    Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    30+ years ago, I worked in Norco. Norco was also the scene of the famous 1980 bank robbery, where the police department was out gunned and outside agency's had trouble communicating with each other.
    That bank robbery was responsible for a lot of changes law enforcement. Rapid Fire is a movie based on the events.

Good job on the clerk for disarming the scumbag.

Posts: 406 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of RichardC
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by vinnybass:
    So...He's been disarmed?

No one did it better than Bruce Willis in The Jackal.

Oh, I don't know, Predator and Shooter did it well.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of dsiets
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Russ59:
    Serves those bastards right for parking in the handicap spot!

I think dat's what 'dem literary folks refer to as foreshadowing.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    would not care
    to elaborate
    Picture of sse
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by c1steve:
    https://www.foxla.com/news/nor...e-on-would-be-robber

This was east of Los Angeles.

"The primary suspect, a 23-year-old male, remains hospitalized in critical, but stable condition, and his identity has not been released at this time."
    -----------------------------
    Better quality video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrh8Ra0W0-I&t=1s

Correct outcome, of course. Is is just me, or did it seem like the reporter and people interviewed had a hard time keeping themselves from laughing?

Posts: 2715 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Fire begets Fire
    Picture of SIGnified
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by dsiets:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Russ59:
    Serves those bastards right for parking in the handicap spot!

I think dat's what 'dem literary folks refer to as foreshadowing.

Big Grin

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
    ~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Irksome Whirling Dervish
    Picture of Flashlightboy
    posted Hide Post
    Ktla.com listed the perps by name:

"The men were identified as Justin Johnson, 22, of, Inglewood, Jamar Williams, 27, of Los Angeles and Davon Broadus, 24, of Las Vegas."

If we'd just pay reparations all of this would stop.

Posts: 4069 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    On the wrong side of
    the Mobius strip
    Picture of Patrick-SP2022
    posted Hide Post
    I did enjoy the news report replaying the shot and the scream about a half dozen times during the report.

In fact, my wife came into my office and asked me what I was laughing at.
    I showed her the video and she had just heard about it on the local news channel.
    We both had a good laugh.
    Good job by the business owner. Hope he’s back on his feet shortly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Patrick-SP2022,

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post