SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "He shot my arm off!"
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"He shot my arm off!" Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The owner is recovering and has promised to give an interview to the FOX station linked earlier after he gets home and has a chance to relax.

There are THREE state prisons within about 5 miles of there (one is women only), so you could expect the surrounding area to be supportive of owners protecting a business.

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
The owner should NOT consent to a news interview. Way too many potentials to make a criminal or at least a civil mistake.

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Only critique is it should have been center mass. Great job by the store owner.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post

Gotta say though, I didn't see the goblin's arm on the floor or anything. Did it fall off on the way to the hospital? Big Grin

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's only a flesh wound....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Interesting LA and Vegas. How did this brain trust come together and for this? Stolen BMW has got to be worth far more than they would have gotten from a convenience store at 2:30 (assuming they had the means to fence it). What they likely would have gotten wouldn’t have come close to covering the cost of that rifle. Makes me wonder if this isn’t more “fun and games” than a real need for cash. Excitement AND cash. (well it got exciting lol) Watched too many movies. This of course could lead to bigger and better things, other stores, maybe a bank one day. Too bad about the arm, that it was only his arm.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
AS per the evening news they had 3 in custody and the 4th in the hospital...... Store owner interviewed by media and asked if he was going to keep his gun by his side and he replied to the effect that it will not do any good if he left it at home. Should have been a center mass strike. .......................... drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgshooter:
The owner should NOT consent to a news interview. Way too many potentials to make a criminal or at least a civil mistake.
This here. If ever involved in a self-defense shooting, the ONLY person to hear my voice is my attorney and the judge. Eff, eff, eff, eff the media twits!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I bet he will eventually claim some sort of occupational related disability so the taxpayers end up on the hook for his future income.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
I bet he will eventually claim some sort of occupational related disability so the taxpayers end up on the hook for his future income.

Don't know if you're talking about the culprit or the store owner. If the former, good luck. Listen to his interview - don't think he has the mindset to just take things.

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
The groin! Always aim for the groin.
It'll stop these maggots from reproducing. And it's kinda funny.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Interesting LA and Vegas. How did this brain trust come together and for this?

Not unusual for SoCal.

Big criminal triangle of thugs and societal burdens between SoCal-Las Vegas-Phoenix. Fuck-up in one area, get pushed-out and move-in with family/friends in a different area. That guy from Vegas was probably his last known address listed, not necessarily accurate

Luckily this happened in Riverside County. If this was in LA county, the current LA DA George Gascon has been holding a revolving door for criminals, zero-bail, minimizing any and all felony charges to include gang-members with lengthy violent records.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I also noticed they parked the getaway vehicle in a handicap space. Should have shot them all.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Please lord.
If I'm ever shot give me the strength not to scream like this little bitch.
In his name we pray.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
DaShawn can get "U.S.S. Indianapolis" tattooed on his stump and tell lies to his grandkids someday.

Would be less humiliating.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Do we have an update on this thug's condition? The morgue would be preferable but how about an amputation at least?

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do we have an update on this thug's condition? The morgue would be preferable but how about an amputation at least?

I was able to find a link that actually names the POS who got shot. Still in the hospital, stable but critical.

https://www.riversidesheriff.o...Alerts.aspx?AID=3610

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
AMEN

quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Please lord.
If I'm ever shot give me the strength not to scream like this little bitch.
In his name we pray.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
In the same vein:

https://youtu.be/XfJQFHGrBwI

A few days ago in Vegas, just with a knife from the clerk.

Equally amazing declaration by the ‘victim’: “Oh God _____, he’s stabbing me! I’m dead. I’m dead….”

As clerk proceeds to drag body in a headlock through the store. Damn.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post