SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    January 2019 First Karma of the year Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

January 2019 First Karma of the year Karma Login/Join 
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I would love a chance to win.
Thanks Dave.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gspdude
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thanks.

Posts: 544 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
I am in, much appreciated!

Posts: 962 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks

Posts: 666 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I'd love a shot. Thanks Dave. Happy New Year!

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave. Please add me.

Posts: 770 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for a chance.

I would rather regret the things that I have done than regret the things I have not done.

Posts: 503 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Nice watch!

Please add me. Thanks Dave.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2107 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please

Posts: 6717 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy new year and thanks for the karma. Please include me.

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, please count me in!

Thanks
Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1047 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Nice please include me thanks David

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 8019 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Me too, please!!

Posts: 1571 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity, Dave!

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3356 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Add me please. Happy New year to you and your family David.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1106 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Airpusher
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir. I would like to enter.

A man is still only as good as his word

Posts: 220 | Location: Flowery Branch, Georgia | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
In please. I love a simple watch.

Thanks for the chance.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10558 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a bona fide watch addict, I'd like to be included.

Posts: 430 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Please put me in.
Thank You Dave.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4035 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post