SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    January 2019 First Karma of the year Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

January 2019 First Karma of the year Karma Login/Join 
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance. Thanks

Posts: 1900 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Now that is a beautiful watch. Please count me in.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3664 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put my name in the hat please. Thank you.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks Dave.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year!

-Jeff

Posts: 177 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave, nice looking time piece! Im in please. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5307 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Thanks as always Dave, count me in.

Posts: 21375 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Nice! Please include me!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
My old eyes would like a chance at that one! Thanks for the opportunity!!!

Posts: 4784 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma, beautiful watch! In please.

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That’s a dandy. Please put my name in the hat.

Posts: 27180 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4367 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I will take a chance. Thanks

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6409 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
In please. Thank you!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20075 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Please consider me, thank you.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Awesome as always.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8365 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Nice offer...

I'm in please..

Posts: 4411 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
HAPPY New Year. Please include me. I could use a little KARMA in my life right now. Thanks in advance. John

Posts: 2897 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love the chance to wear this watch. Please count me in Dave.....Thanks Mark

Posts: 3346 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post