SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why was I not informed about these tasty morsels?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why was I not informed about these tasty morsels? Login/Join 
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I should have known!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2094 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
You clearly failed to read line 4 of paragraph 3 on page 7 of the waiver. When people get banned from the forum, they don’t just disappear from posting……

The spice is added to distract from the flavor of the gay cake…

Soylent Reddish-Brown? Ewww...

Posts: 7274 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got some of these today to try and they are good. The primary ingredient says "Pork" which could encompass all sorts of stuff, but I like to think they're made from the very best parts. Smile

Posts: 4988 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had the chips, but never the meat sticks. I must give them a try!!

Posts: 6630 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Personally, I can't stand them. My daughter on the other hand loves them. Her friend's mother ordered her a case for her birthday one year. We still have some bags left.

Posts: 6897 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post