SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Why was I not informed about these tasty morsels?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why was I not informed about these tasty morsels? Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I was not informed, either. I take it they're pretty tasty?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16535 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Mighty tasty!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
We didn't want to share them.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like that they are simply labeled MEAT snacks. Not beef, not pork, just "meat." Big Grin

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Perry:
I like that they are simply labeled MEAT snacks. Not beef, not pork, just "meat." Big Grin

And the hot chili pepper masks whatever might have been objectionable. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16253 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Hush now, you whiners!

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
My wife being from Honduras notified me that Takis are kind of mainstream and the cool kids eat Zambos.

I have tried both and I do agree Zambos are better. Though much harder to find.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6340 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Spicy dog food

Posts: 5348 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why was I not informed about these tasty morsels?

Need to know plus you aren't on the "list". Smile

Posts: 22941 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
You clearly failed to read line 4 of paragraph 3 on page 7 of the waiver. When people get banned from the forum, they don’t just disappear from posting……

The spice is added to distract from the flavor of the gay cake…

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5762 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
Wait til they come out the other end. Kids at my wife's school eat the chips and blow up the restrooms!

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3635 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcsabolt2:
Wait til they come out the other end. Kids at my wife's school eat the chips and blow up the restrooms!

And complain all night about baboon ass! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16253 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcsabolt2:

A win-win!

posted Hide Post
My grand daughters love Takis Especially the purple bag ones. I just never developed a taste for them.

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait I just looked again. Those are meat snacks? Not chips? Ohhh I might have to give them a try.

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Just checked, Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Kroger, Vons.....are among those listed as locations that carry...

Posts: 23574 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Never heard of them. Never seen them. Where did you find them up in the north woods?

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2094 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
Never heard of them. Never seen them. Where did you find them up in the north woods?

At Wal*Mart, in the check out lane.