SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chinese Olympic cheating
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chinese Olympic cheating Login/Join 
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted
Just like the Russians and East Germans in the past.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...ors-new-book-release

When I was young I enjoyed the Olympics. Now they are like the NBA to me. I don't give a rats ass.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The only real news would be if the Chinese government played by the rules and acted in an honorable manner, about any thing at any level. That would be news, because it would be unique. They are the biggest liars and crooks on Earth.

Everything they say is a lie and everything they do is criminal.

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a surprise, everybody in the Western world, hell the entire world for that matter, has known the CCP was doing all sorts of nefarious things to their athletes in order to secure a podium finish. Glad the doctor had the courage to come forward and have his mother's diaries published, even in Germany, there's clearly fear of retaliation.

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Why any US team is going to China for this sham of a Olympics is beyond me. The entire thing should be boycotted by every country in the world.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Communists are cheating scumbags the world over. Doesn't matter if they are Russian, East German or Chinese.

The ends justifies the means with this philosophy.

Posts: 33777 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
East Germans

I remember their women's swim team. Even at a distance - because nobody could get close enough - it was apparent that they had suspiciously muscular builds, probably from taking testosterone. But no one called them on it.

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
East Germans

I remember their women's swim team. Even at a distance - because nobody could get close enough - it was apparent that they had suspiciously muscular builds, probably from taking testosterone. But no one called them on it.

Everyone called them on it. But the Olympic Committee didn't do anything about it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Everyone called them on it. But the Olympic Committee didn't do anything about it.

Screwing up women's reproductive systems, all manor of chemical usage, tearing families apart, warping the child-parent dynamics, plenty of open-source intel and first-hand accounts of how these sport factories put their citizens through. Yet, the Int'l Olympic Committee, was only interested in holding a massive party, become wealthy celebrities and getting treated like they were heads of state.

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
East Germans

Kornelia Ender won four gold medals for the East Germans. Her lats and other back muscles were comparable to Arnold's.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Next you’re going to tell us water is wet…

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
When I was young I enjoyed the Olympics. Now they are like the NBA to me. I don't give a rats ass.

I couldn't agree more.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Not watching thumbs your nose at China AND NBC.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Not watching thumbs your nose at China AND NBC.

This ^^^

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I stopped watching the Olympics when broadcasters stopped showing the competition. Now they just report on the competition with highlights. Boring. I’d rather eat my own pancreas.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Why any US team is going to China for this sham of a Olympics is beyond me. The entire thing should be boycotted by every country in the world.
Yep. There should not be an American athlete anywhere in that event. And the US news agencies should not cover it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Just wait till next time when we sic all our new female athletes on em! Big Grin

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I stopped watching the Olympics when broadcasters stopped showing the competition. Now they just report on the competition with highlights. Boring. I'd rather eat my own pancreas I’d rather eat my own pancreas.

Eek

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just wait till next time when we sic all our new female athletes on em!

Now thats funny right there ...

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They doped their people to win at.... Ping Pong?
Important sport! Roll Eyes Who will they juice next? The Curling team?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post