SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you still watch FoxNews?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you still watch FoxNews? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Please do not post that you haven't watched any TV news since Eisenhower left office. I am talking about FoxNews and FoxNews alone. I am asking this question of those of you who have relied upon FoxNews as one of the only conservative sources of news.

It was bad enough to have the Trump-hating Sheperd "Tiny Dancer" Smith on at 3 PM every weekday, and for Fox to bring him in for breaking news stories, for his ability to speak non-stop about absolutely nothing. It was near unbearable to try to watch any program which included leftist token Jessica Tarlov, with her stupid fucking comments and her voice that sounds like she lives in an atmosphere of pure helium. It was terribly discouraging for Fox to hire the criminal Donna Brazile to run her commie suck. It was utterly infuriating for Fox to hire Obama-loving Marie "too nuanced for you peasants" Harf to sit there and look down her ivy league nose at us. Oh, and how could I forget the wonderful "Judge" Roll Eyes Napolitano, disingenuous Trump hater, who sounds so somber and sincere when he's shoveling his fucking manure at us.

All of that was enough, but now we have Chris Wallace lecturing President Trump and propping up Drooling Joe, and we have the egomaniac John Roberts incessantly demanding answers to questions which have been answered repeatedly, over a number of years, and for which there is extensive documentation.

Even the good guys get on my nerves these days. Hannity repeats himself to his audience as if we're room temperature IQ dolts and constantly promises us bombshells which are either duds or turn out to be nothing to begin with. Even Tucker Carlson's schtick has gotten stale.

Have you had it? Have you stopped watching altogether? I have. I'll visit the FoxNews website because I can quickly scroll through articles, pick and choose, and I don't have to listen to any blather.

How about you?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107727 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Don't forget Juan Williams. Roll Eyes

I don't watch Fox, but can't say I was ever an avid watcher anyway. I'd see internet clips and occasionally search for youtube segments of things I'd heard about.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38722 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I no longer watch Fox News. When I watch news its the new WGN News Nation.

Posts: 7547 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I stopped watching Fox News about 2 years ago.

Once it turned into a NASCAR race, it was "left turns" and made me dizzy.

(It started with Bill O'rilly and Megan Kelly)

I do like to listen to Laura Ingram and Carl Tuckerson, and can find their "replays" online.

(same with the "Sludge Report". I read Bongino, OAN occasionally)

SIGforum has become my source, the links and commentary provide me with a more realistic facts.

I appreciate those who do as you, and scroll and mine the good stuff.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43921 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
We turn it on at noon and sometimes watch Carlson and Ingram, but get annoyed, and turn to other stations more often than we used to.

I miss Alan Colmes; he was my favorite FoxNews commie commentator.

No one gets me to change channels faster than Gerald Michael Riviera.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15908 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I haven't had cable or TV in general for a long time now BUT! I have tended to follow Fox News on their Youtube channel quite a bit over the last six or seven years. Anymore, I'm about fed up also. I liked Tucker Carlson, but some of his recent stuff has started to have an anti-Trump tinge to it that I don't care for. Greg Gutfeld, I still like, but he seems like he's getting worn down with everything. Juan Williams can go pound sand.

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The last time I watched Fox on a nightly basis was around the 2012 election cycle. Afterwards, through the years, I semi occasionally caught Tucker Carlson here and there, and tuned in when there were special events or late-breaking news (Trump election/inauguration, Kavanaugh hearings, etc). But I haven't even watched Tucker in a long time, just random clips linked in forums. Don't even know the latest Fox schedule, day or night. Don't know who the new personalities are, only the old ones (Hannity, Carlson, Ingram, Williams, Riviera). It's funny, in the last year, I have seen Bill O'Reilly's podcast clips more often than Fox News, and his clips were few and far between.

I still occasionally will glance at their website for headlines, and read any that catches my eye.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Used to watch more than I do now. I occasionally watch Tucker but that is about it now. In fact I watch no MSM now as it has become nothing but a propaganda machine IMO. I am forced to do my own due diligence and investigate questions I have on my own.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Only at work, as it's always on in the breakroom.

I've switched it over to OAN but that only holds until the receptionist makes a round & switches it back.

When we were full-staffed, it would occasionally get changed to MSNBC, but never saw who changed it (we have 3-4 on the left, of the 50 or so in the office).

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15373 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, I don't. It started with Juan Williams then realized Chris Wallace was a lib. Still like Tucker.

Posts: 97 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still watch Tucker Carlson's show. I think he still puts out a quality product. Other than that, no. I don't watch any more.

Posts: 1057 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Have you had it? Yes.

Have you stopped watching altogether? Yes

I'll turn on Newsy, OANN or NewsMax.

Newsy is my current go-to. Just news, no bullshit.

Fox went the way of the Drudge Report some time ago.

https://www.newsy.com/

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/newsy-media-bias

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About the only ones I watch on Fox is Pirro and Carlson. Most of the rest of it has gone full retarded leftist.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not watch Fox News. I’m visiting my parents and they were watching Jessie Waters a couple nights ago. I heard Jessie say that the health of President Trump is a life threatening “touch and go” situation. That was shortly after the President released his video from his hospital office. I expect this kind of BS from cnn. I’m confirms to me how “news”/propaganda is twisted for both “sides”.

Posts: 887 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I have not watched fox news since I recognized their bias moving to the left. Just anchors giving their personal spin on the news.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I don’t think I could have summed up the reasons that well but I’ve stopped watching it altogether. I also check the website and occasionally watch a clip on YouTube. But more often I watch the Daily Wire YouTube channel.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12451 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Most of the time I get my "news" by scrolling through various sites. My days of listening to any of them for hours has passed.
I used to watch mostly Fox, but the others at times, seeking some sort of balance. Now it seems like it's the all left channels and Fox, and even Fox seems to have more leftists and very little real news.
Whenever there is an actual real important news event, it is replayed for days as "Breaking News". Breaking news may last for an hour or two and then it's just news. Some more important than others, but just news.
The truth is that they are all mostly opinion shows.
For the five minutes a day that there is actual news, I prefer to read it online. Even then you have to check with multiple sources to get an idea of the true content and filter out all the opinion stuff.

Posts: 9546 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I still watch FNC on a regular basis. I don't mind the leftists on there, as their arguments are continually shown for how ridiculous they are. Juan Williams gets blasted for his stupidity every single day on "The Five." At least FNC has differing opinions, unlike the other DNC run channels, and their opinion shows at night from Martha McCallum on are entirely conservative based.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5172 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s just so easy to get over saturated. I watch a couple times a week and I’m good. Mostly Tucker.

Posts: 3931 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
No. Used to listen to them on satellite radio while driving around but I canceled that subscription a few years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21127 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post