SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you still watch FoxNews?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you still watch FoxNews? Login/Join 
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
I don't have any tv service now, so...no.

I do watch Tucker and OAN snippets on youtube.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2846 | Location: Tucson Sector | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'll watch fox news when I'm traveling for business since I don't have cable. Even with that being the only time I watch it, it becomes repetitive pretty quickly. I generally will watch the dailywire or Steven Crowder for a bit day to day and read the rest of my news.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7087 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
No.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7634 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I watch on occasion, but generally, it is too much. The news has become the opinion and I would really just prefer news...

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I don't watch much TV but if I turn it on and feel like "news' or "talk" it's Fox and Fox only. I do hit their news website daily, several times.

Posts: 4018 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
Nope. Theyve totally ruined a good thing. Still like Tucker and Hannity. But Marie Harff? The former head of the DNC? Nope.

OAN

Posts: 543 | Registered: November 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
When I had XM I enjoyed listening to Brett Bair and Tucker and sometimes I watch Fox news Sunday.

That's it

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
If I watch the news at all, it's Tucker. I have not really watched TV in the last 7 months. I am tired of it all.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still watch Fox, I like Hannity and seeing Leo Terrell 2.0 is a neat turn around. The 5 is good, and I like Steve Hilton on Sunday. Stinchfield on Newsmax is pretty good.

Posts: 429 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Nope! I listen to Brian Kilmeade from 6am to 9am here on the west coast. I watch Fox Business from time to time but primarily get my news from here or OANN.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5420 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never, but we cut the cable cord years ago. I've heard they have made pretty hard left turn but I don't know cuz we don't have cable. Sig Forum, Bongino Report, and OAN is where I get my news now.

Posts: 7575 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Nope! I listen to Brian Kilmeade from 6am to 9am here on the west coast. I watch Fox Business from time to time but primarily get my news from here or OANN.

Tony.

Yep OAN for me.

Wonder if Ed Henry was really into BDSM or was framed? lol Roll Eyes

Posts: 2171 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Not as much as I used to.

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
I still watch Fox News. I like Tucker-so far. Laura Ingraham isn’t bad either.

BTW if you go to www.celebritynetworth.com one would be shocked how much these “news casters” are worth. Pod casts help of course.

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No.
I watch Newsmax tv or Americas Voice tv.
Really conservative

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Nope. Fox is garbage, CNN lite. The website reads like the Huff post now too. Better options out there.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I don't know if it was mentioned before in this thread, but President Trump is on Rush Limbaugh's show right now and about 30 minutes ago he said Paul Ryan is on the board of directors at Fox News. I didn't know that! Explains a lot.

President Trump also said the big difference between 2016 and 2020 is that Fox has drifted to the left.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5420 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I'm watching Dana right now.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6331 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Yes, I watch/listen selectively. Bret Baier for actual news, snippets of The Five, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingrahamm, and Jeanine Pirro for opinion. I enjoy Mark Steyn and Kennedy when they appear. Some of the best Fox News shows are on the weekend, Greg Gutfield, The Journal Editorial Report, and Steve Hilton's show for example.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like others have said I get my news from quickly scrolling through internet websites including Fox and CNN to keep generally abreast of what's going on in the world but cannot stomach watching any of the talking heads on TV. Fox and CNN and the rest have devolved into into pontificating slanted self promoting personalities throwing red meat at their respective bases for the sole purpose of ratings. Very little of it is actual news. And it doesn't matter to me which slant more closely aligns with my own views, I still find myself insulted that they think they can manipulate my thinking or that of the public at large.

Posts: 552 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post