SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you still watch FoxNews?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you still watch FoxNews? Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Mark Levin had Sen. Ted Cruz as his guest tonight. It was a great dialogue. Cruz has just published a new book "One Vote Away" detailing just how critical just one SCOTUS Justice can be to the well-being of our country. It sounds as if it is well-researched and would be a good read.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
No, I can’t stand it anymore. I’ll go to Fox News and watch Tucker sometimes, but I’m done. Shit, now that I think about it, I pretty much watch Disney with the kids.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I watch less than before for many of the reasons already here. It has become too repetitive in the political spectrum, and now brings me less of the other US and world news than I was used to. There was a time when they just had more facts available for news events.

I agree that the website allows me to pick stories and browse much more efficiently. I long for the return of just better reporting.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2040 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
No MSM of any kind. OANN and other Select web sites is it. Oh, and local AM, but I turn it off at the top of the hour, when I listen.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I found myself watching it less and less this year as they slowly morphed into CNN2, but the straw that broke the camel’s back was on Night #1 of the RNC and they kept talking over or cutting away entirely from key speakers! WTF??

The very next day I removed them from my channel lineup and signed up with a subscription to stream OAN live on my Roku TV. Screw ‘em! And as far as Tucker and Laura? It’s only a matter of time before they are forced out, you watch.

Posts: 34003 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
We watch the Five, Tucker and Greg Gutfeld show. Used to watch Wallace but quit him about 6 mos. ago. Have been watching more and more Newsmax.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was a regular watcher of FOX in the evening and especially Hannity....he says the same thing over and over and can't take more than 5 minutes of him anymore. I will watch if the is a national emergency going on though

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Barely. I used to watch 24/7. Got tire of pretty much all of them. If I do want to hear about something it is Fox News or Fox News online. I mainly watch the food network now. I’m much happier.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7974 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
No.

Posts: 11511 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by nasig:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by nasig:
tucker and lou dobbs on the internet.
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Tucker, when the walls fell

sorry. no speaka the eng
I googled it -- they are quotes from an episode of Star Trek, the Next Generation.

flashguy

OK. Thanks....but I still don't get it!
I'm slow. what can I say?

Posts: 3531 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I like Mark Levin and Laura Ingraham occasionally, but that's about it.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1315 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Fox News? No. Fox Business. Yes, just to watch Stewart Varney. He makes me smile most days and as a native Brit turned U.S. citizen, carries only minimal luggage from his upbringing.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
For the past 6+ months I record anything I would have watched on FOX before; The 5, Tucker, Hilton, Greg, Levin, Watters. With the 5 I FF through any segment where Whonne Weeelyums mug appears. I FF through the endless political ads and 99% of the other ads.
It makes watching a much shorter chore, but some stuff is still pretty good.

Oh, and I think I finally broke the remote's mute button.

Posts: 4069 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
To reinforce everyone's feeling that Fox is going left, I just learned the channels new Executive Vice President, Danny O'Brien, is the former Chief of Staff to Joe Biden!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1315 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
No, I don't watch it. I do browse the website several times a day. Even that is getting old. You have to run an ad blocker as their website is nothing but ads with a little news in between.

I get all my news from the SIG Forum Big Grin

Posts: 734 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Used to be a regular viewer but thanks to everything you laid out, I flushed that monster turd a few years ago.

Posts: 13765 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
Fox News? No.
Fox Business. Yes

this!!!

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10988 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
For the past 6+ months I record anything I would have watched on FOX before; The 5, Tucker, Hilton, Greg, Levin, Watters. With the 5 I FF through any segment where Whonne Weeelyums mug appears. I FF through the endless political ads and 99% of the other ads.
It makes watching a much shorter chore, but some stuff is still pretty good.

I've got to start doing that.
It's become the "My Pillow" Channel with an occasional news break.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24229 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
That's because of the other advertisers that have left. FOX is like the NRA, not perfect, but a Hell of a lot better than almost all the other choices. Don't let perfect be the enemy of good.

Posts: 6655 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I have Laura Ingraham and Greg Gutfield recorded.
What's noteworthy is their black liberal contributor Leo Terrel who is very pugnacious became a Trump supporter just this July. He said he couldn't abide by what the Democrats and BLM has been doing.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19778 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post