SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Marley will soon be waiting for me at the rainbow bridge.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marley will soon be waiting for me at the rainbow bridge. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
What greater gift than the love of a cat?
Charles Dickens.
My condolences. Marley is a fine cat!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15987 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Prayers you make it home in time.

Posts: 3695 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am sorry.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53116 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Sorry, brother. Frown

Posts: 45323 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Know that Marley is part of you forever, bless you and him.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8305 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear. The hardest part of having pets is when they leave us. Prayers for all.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10894 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for this loss.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry.

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reading your post makes me sad…Marley could be our current cat’s twin. We lost our first family cat, a beautiful Russian Blue named Cleo, to kidney failure. She literally saved our son’s life when she alerted our sitter that something was wrong - he was having a seizure. Once our son came home, she never left his side.

Our current boss of the house, Josie, is our daughter’s constant companion…how these fur balls make such an impact is beyond me.

Wishing you time with Marley…

Posts: 714 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
So sorry Smudge. My buddy looks a lot like him. Got that same facial expression in pix one.

We just lost a very special boy this last week. It is very, very hard. My thoughts are with you. I hope you get your wish to hold him.

Again, so sorry. They are so special.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19089 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
A tomcat is the best buddy on this Earth. I hope you find peace with Marley, he and my Sammy Cat look alike.

My previous Tomcat,Inky lived to be 20 . I can't describe the grief I felt when he died,2019.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry and I hope you make it.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of this. I wish you peace.

Posts: 10725 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Frown
Momma Kiki and I send our condolences. She's curled up next to me and I'll give her some extra loving and treats- Wishes from Marley to all our friends.

Posts: 7313 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
God speed! I hope with all my heart that you can make it in time.

Best wishes for you and Marley. He understands and will be waiting for you.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8336 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about Marley. Frown

Hope he hangs on until you get home.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear this sad news.

Posts: 13666 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Really sorry to hear this news.....prayers sent.

Posts: 4489 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear,I am hoping he hangs on til you can say goodbye.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10911 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too am so sorry to hear this. Our furry friends are so precious. Darn allergies are acting up again.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post