SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Highly trained then discarded when no longer useful - the real life of the elite Special Forces
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Highly trained then discarded when no longer useful - the real life of the elite Special Forces Login/Join 
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Can we just say it?
Killing another human being takes a toll on your soul.

Even the best of men, have a dark place where that goes.
I have never been there, thank God.
Nothing but honor from me for men who have.

The govt. shits on everybody, the problems are systemic and cannot be fixed, I know, I work there and have for over 16 years.

Without the help from the Almighty, it’s a mess that can’t be cleaned up.

Even King David, who shed more blood than any operators today, was denied building a temple to honor God and was denied that desire because he “had blood stained hands”, yet he was a “ man after Gods own heart”.
Anyone looking to find healing or help outside of the source of all life is on a lost journey.

Those that have transitioned into productive, happy, “normal” lives, still carry tattoos on their soul.

I have observed that broken men can only be fixed ultimately by THE divine source, all else is temporary.

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post