SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Clinton Campaign / DNC funded Fusion GPS dossier!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clinton Campaign / DNC funded Fusion GPS dossier! Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
I hope Lil' Kim does shoot a nuke, and it fucking lands on DC when congress is in session. I am sick of these fucking American hating clowns spewing their bullshit.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I’m not a big fan of Sen Graham - but, here he is calling for a special counsel to investigate the FISA warrant process used to surveil the Trump campaign, saying, “based on things he’s seen in the past few days”

BREAKING: Senator Lindsey Graham Just Confirmed The Steele Dossier Was Used For 2016 FISA Warrant…

Everyone suspected the sketchy Steele Dossier was what corrupt FBI and DOJ officials used to get the October 2016 FISA warrant against Trump. FBI and DOJ officials refuse to answer that question publicly.

Despite a hundred different ways congressional investigators have asked the question, and despite numerous on-camera questions to FBI and DOJ officials about the 2016 FISA process, no-one had definitively confirmed the Christopher Steele ‘Russian Dossier’ was the underlying evidence for the 2016 FISA application to gain wiretaps and electronic surveillance upon presidential candidate Donald Trump. UNTIL NOW.

Senator Lindsey Graham just confirmed the sketchy Steele Dossier was used to get the wiretap and surveillance warrant from the FISA court. Brian Kilmead understood what he was hearing was serious, but didn’t quite catch the specific gravity of it. Watch at 04:10:

…The back-story to the FISA warrant is the cornerstone. The back-story contains both the FBI and the DOJ scheme. Expose it, remove it, and the entire ‘muh Russia conspiracy’ collapses under the weight of sunlight…

This is critical and important because the specific use of the Steele Dossier underpins the BIG UGLY and exposes the entire top-tier apparatus of the FBI Counterintelligence Division (Peter Strzok, Bill Priestap, James Baker, Andrew McCabe) and the DOJ National Security Division (John Carlin, Stuart Evans, Mary McCord and Sally Yates), as well as DOJ Bruce Ohr and FBI lawyer Lisa Page directly to “conspiracy” charges.

The 2016 FBI counterintelligence operation was surveillance on the Trump Campaign and was thinly disguised under the fraudulent auspices of a FISA warrant, sold as a defense of U.S. democracy from Russia, which permitted the wiretaps and surveillance etc.

The DOJ involvement surrounds legal arguments, processing of FISA applications, and use of the legal system to support the FBI operation with actionable legal framing (against Trump). The DOJ National Security Division carried out that collaboration with the FBI.

https://theconservativetreehou...r-2016-fisa-warrant/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

What's missing in the article is obama and lynchs involvement. It wasn't just the FBI and the DOJ it was the obama administration too.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

What's missing in the article is obama and lynchs involvement. It wasn't just the FBI and the DOJ it was the obama administration too.

Absolutely!

A mob boss or street-gang thug leader, is ALWAYS going to get a cut of any 'action' going down on their turf.

The Crimson Kenyan and his ilk are up to their corrupt eyeballs in this mess.

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I can't help but feel suspicious when the never Trumper's like Graham come out on something that makes them seemingly side with Trump.

The cynic in me says they are trying to get out in front of something. Trying to inoculate themselves from something that we don't know about yet but is coming.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
Well, McCain and/or an associate did allegedly 'handle' the so-called dossier in some manner.

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
^^^^^^^^^^
Well, McCain and/or an associate did allegedly 'handle' the so-called dossier in some manner.

I seem to recall it was McCain who gave the dossier to the FBI.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
^^^^^^^^^^

He did so. But the FBI had already received it before McCain breathlessly was able to hand it over to them. The minion he dispatched to the UK to retrieve it for him took too long.
McCain was so excited to get it and turn it over he never checked with the FBI to see if they might already have it.
I don't care what McCain did in the service he's no friend of this country.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The only reason Graham is pissed is because he didn't think of using that tactic first.

When grand juries start handing down indictments I'll care. Until then this is just more fake "outrage" from the establishment.

Sessions won't touch political corruption with a ten foot pole. Dosen't want to look "partisan" and be called mean things. He's too busy chasing beaners anyway.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
There need to so many people at the DNC, DOJ and the FBI hanged it takes six trips to Home Depot to get enough rope.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
was surprised to hear Graham say the dossier "falls outside the purview of Robert Mueller"

The dossier was the trigger for the Russia "collusion" investigation

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
was surprised to hear Graham say the dossier "falls outside the purview of Robert Mueller"

The dossier was the trigger for the Russia "collusion" investigation

Yep an item critical to the investigation not being investigated makes very little sense, but decade old financial crimes of Paul Manafort are fair game? What the what?!?!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
"Fruit of the poisoned tree"???

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
right on cue

as the dossier is getting uglier and uglier,
NYT puts out a story that the dossier didn't trigger the FBI investigation, it was Papadopoulis.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/1...ge-papadopoulos.html

I'm biased but why would "Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton" be a "startling revelation" ?

It had been widely discussed that foreign govts may have hacked Clinton's server.

The original draft of the FBI report said it was likely her server was hacked.

Papadopoulos seems like an incredibly low level player who was trying to get into the big league but didn't have the skills or connections.

To me, this looks like an attempt to take pressure off of the dossier.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
^^^^
I hope Lil' Kim does shoot a nuke, and it fucking lands on DC when congress is in session. I am sick of these fucking American hating clowns spewing their bullshit.

So you would condone killing 10's of 1000's of Americans because of abject failure on the part of the DOJ/FBI to deal with HRC and her cohorts?

Do you have any idea about nuclear detonations and the damage they do? Not to mention the radioactivity?

How many innocent people are you willing to kill? 50K? 100K? a million or 2?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
^^^^^^^^^^

He did so. But the FBI had already received it before McCain breathlessly was able to hand it over to them. The minion he dispatched to the UK to retrieve it for him took too long.
McCain was so excited to get it and turn it over he never checked with the FBI to see if they might already have it.
I don't care what McCain did in the service he's no friend of this country.

Of course the FBI already had it, they were in on it and may have spent some tax money on it.

The FBI might have reacted to the dossier news from McCain like I did when the kid down the street told me the breaking news that Kansas City sportscaster Len Dawson used to play for the Chiefs.

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
McCain and/or an associate did allegedly 'handle' the so-called dossier in some manner.

Given there's no way I can really tell what really occurred, I do recall on this very Site, reading an article shortly after this all hit the news, that alleged Jeb AND Hillary had something to do with funding/creating the pee-gate scandal, as it was called at the time. This was prior to the RNC convention.

....maybe it's only MY memory????

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
It’s Spreading=> Congressional Investigation Into Steele Dossier Has New Target: The Obama State Department

Congressional investigators probing the origins of the Steele dossier have set their sights on a brand new target — The Obama State Department. Were Obama State Department officials responsible for spreading discredited tidbits compiled in the dossier through the media? Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes may soon find out.

Byron York of the Washington Examiner notes Steele was viewed inside the Obama State Department as a valuable source for intelligence on all things Russia. Obama State officials made a habit of disseminating reports the former British spy authored for private clients around the Department:

A book published in November by a correspondent at the Guardian, “Collusion: Secret meetings, dirty money, and how Russia helped Donald Trump win,” noted that Steele’s 2010 work on the World Cup soccer corruption investigation won him the trust not only of the FBI, but the State Department as well. From author Luke Harding:

The [soccer] episode burnished Steele’s reputation inside the U.S. intelligence community and the FBI. Here was a pro, a well-connected Brit, who understood Russian espionage and its subterranean tricks. Steele was regarded as credible. Between 2014 and 2016, Steele authored more than a hundred reports on Russia and Ukraine. These were written for a private client but shared widely within the State Department and sent up to Secretary of State John Kerry and to Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, who was in charge of the U.S. response to the Ukraine crisis. Many of Steele’s secret sources were the same sources who would supply information on Trump. One former State Department envoy during the Obama administration said he read dozens of Steele’s reports on Russia. The envoy said that on Russia, Steele was “as good as the CIA or anyone.” Steele’s professional reputation inside U.S. agencies would prove important the next time he discovered alarming material, and lit the fuse again.

Hillary Clinton, who admitted her 2016 presidential campaign helped fund the dossier, was Obama’s Secretary of State between January 21, 2009 – February 1, 2013.

Former British spy Christopher Steele, who was tasked with compiling the ‘Trump dossier’ for opposition research firm Fusion GPS, recently admitted in court that the discredited document contains “limited intelligence.” Steele also admitted part of “his final December memo,” was unvetted. “Such intelligence was not actively sought; it was merely received,” Steele added.

As The Gateway Pundit‘s Cristina Laila reported, it is now being reported by Paul Sperry of the New York Post that the Senate Judiciary Committee has discovered “credible evidence of a CRIME” committed by Christopher Steele in his dealings with the FBI.

“DEVELOPING: Senate Judiciary Committee has discovered “credible evidence of a CRIME” committed by dirty Hillary DOSSIER author Christopher STEELE in his dealings with the FBI … declassified memo detailing the alleged crime forthcoming …” Sperry tweeted.

— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 6, 2018

The dossier contains explosive, but unverified, opposition research that alleges intel ties between Russia and Trump and also claims Russia holds sexual blackmail material over Trump.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...ma-state-department/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
^^^^

So you would condone killing 10's of 1000's of Americans because of abject failure on the part of the DOJ/FBI to deal with HRC and her cohorts?

Do you have any idea about nuclear detonations and the damage they do? Not to mention the radioactivity?

How many innocent people are you willing to kill? 50K? 100K? a million or 2?

There are innocent people in DC? Wow, who knew?

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I am downwind, so there's that...

Posts: 7498 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post