SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *Time is almost up* Fantastic deal on iPad for Xfinity (Comcast) Customers or new customers...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*Time is almost up* Fantastic deal on iPad for Xfinity (Comcast) Customers or new customers... Login/Join 
Min-Chin-Chu-Ru... Speed with Glare
posted Hide Post
Just ordered one, thanks for the heads up!

Posts: 1266 | Location: MA | Registered: December 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Received mine today. Sweet deal, Thanks 911Boss!!

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just received mine today.

Thanks for the post 911Boss!

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Have a fedex delivery scheduled tomorrow, looking forward to it. I already had triple play so it was easy.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Once again thank you for the heads up. My dad picked one up as he was looking to buy a new IPAD and I picked up an extra one.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
It's been a little over month since i ordered it; hasnt come yet... The offer is still available, maybe ill call them like some of you did and check on it or reorder.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
Extended to 4/28/19. It took about 2 weeks to get mine. Definitely a good deal.

Posts: 514 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Typing on mine now. If it hasn’t arrived can’t hurt to call and follow up.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Thanks to 911Boss!

I received ours about 10 days after ordering.
We've already used it for everything from Netflix to a couple business applications at our store. Thank goodness I have smart kids! (But I was the one who initially turned it on! Roll Eyes Smile).

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
I called comcast today to f/u order placed 02/20, was advised the order did not go thru. He put it thru over phone and i should receive in couple weeks...sometimes the old tech trumps new/smart tech...

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post