SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *Time is almost up* Fantastic deal on iPad for Xfinity (Comcast) Customers or new customers...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*Time is almost up* Fantastic deal on iPad for Xfinity (Comcast) Customers or new customers... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
This was mentioned in another thread, but I wanted to put the word out for anyone who may have missed it.

Xfinity is offering a new, 6th Gen 9.7” iPad to “Triple Play” customers (TV, Internet, and Phone or Alarm) or to new customers who sign up for a fantastic price.

128gb, 9.7”, Wi-fi only model (only option) for $5/mo for 24 months - $120. NO contract extension required or penalty. Can pay off early if you wish. This is the current generation iPad, now works with first generation Apple Pencil and is $429 new at Apple.

Deal is good to the end of February or “while supplies last”. The website makes it look like it is for news customers only, but it is NOT. I ordered mine the last week of January and it arrived early this week.

Here is the website:

https://www.xfinity.com/ipad

Enjoy!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 911Boss,

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered one.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Me too just to have an extra around the house.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Yup, me too. A heck of a deal.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I wish Spectrum would offer a deal like that. Frown

Posts: 4682 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Dangit. I’m getting a “We’re sorry you must call us to complete this order” error.

Anyone else?

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
Dangit. I’m getting a “We’re sorry you must call us to complete this order” error.

Anyone else?

Me too but likely because I’m not a triple play customer. Only internet.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
quote:

Anyone else?

Me too but likely because I’m not a triple play customer. Only internet.

Well shoot — that’s why. I am just a double-play customer (internet and cable).

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:

With their fucked up pricing scheme it is cheaper for me to have internet, cable, and their security instead of just internet and cable. Roll Eyes

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:

With their fucked up pricing scheme it is cheaper for me to have internet, cable, and their security instead of just internet and cable. Roll Eyes

When I noticed this earlier I went in to shop and compare plans and the cheapest I could find was about $40 more per month to make it a triple play. Not worth it. I don’t even need the damn phone line. It gave me a lot more channels though.

I pay $167/mo. now for internet and cable.

Maybe I’ll call and see if they can do better.

Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Called them yesterday and got it ordered. Talked to the retention department and went through pretty easy. 15 minutes total.

At first they said I had to order online. I told them that it said I had to call.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of djinco
posted Hide Post
Thanks, this is real! I received mine this morning via FedEx.

Cheers, Doug in Colorado

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 647 | Location: Colorado | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Got mine as well. Factory sealed. 6 days from order.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Received mine too. Sealed in the factory box. What a great deal.

Thanks again 911 Boss for posting this.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Tx, great deal. Im a current Comcast customer and the offer worked for me. Sd it would ship inside 30 days. We’ll see...

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
I did this deal too. We already had the triple play (phone, internet, cable) so ordering was simple. Looks like FedEx will be delivering mine tomorrow.

Posts: 1693 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just did this, thanks for the head's up!

Been bugging my wife about wanting an iPad for a while now...we both have unlimited data plans on our phones and I have a hotspot for work, so wifi only really isnt' a problem at all for me.

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Glad to see folks taking advantage of the deal!

Anyone on the fence, clock is ticking. Offer only good til 2/28....

Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Just saw this and ordered it. Don't think I need it but my kids are 11 and 9 so I think it will be useful around the house.
Thanks for the heads up!
Tim

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5130 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
I confirmed with the retention department that they aren’t able to side step the requirenent for being a triple play customer.

But they did go over the new cell service and I may be making that switch.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post