Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Member |
On a similar note what is your favorite pocket pen? I’m currently carrying a rite in the rain. I have carried fisher pens but lost more than one. | |||
|
| King Nothing |
I get free G2 pens at work, but I was also just nudged over the edge…
Grabbing one of these so I can use my free G2 pens at work for refills and maybe I’ll get to use the glass breaker in the field one day ...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way... | |||
|
| The Ice Cream Man |
I think tactile turn bolt pens also take those refills - same price but made in TX BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | |||
|
| The Ice Cream Man |
Mea Culpa. TT’s are the same price as the big idea designs ones. BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | |||
|
| Member |
I like the G2 Limited: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...n_title?ie=UTF8&th=1 And G2 PenStylus: https://www.amazon.com/PILOT-S...rd_i=B01KLLQACY&th=1 The G2 Minis are great to have around too: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod..._title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ___________________________ | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 3 4 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

