SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    TMI but weird symptom - urge to pee
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TMI but weird symptom - urge to pee Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Drink lots of water. Bulk up on cranberry juice for a while. Your issues will pass. UTI.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
I had the same thing when I had a kidney stone as well.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:

Do you remember her name ?
Hah! I used to hang out in bars that featured live music. A friend of mine was performing, and at the break, the mens room was really crowded. My friend, the "headliner" that night had a perverted sense of humor. He was standing at the urinal and all of a sudden he let out a shout: "Damn, that burns!"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Can't hurt to get checked out by a MD.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
if you are worried enough to ask, please go see your GP.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
A guy goes to his doctor and sez: "Hey, Doc. I got dis ting that I feel like I gotta, you know, go alla time. Wattayou tink it is?" and the doc sez:"I dunno, lemme go axe da guys on the SIGforum, and I'll get back to yous."

-Dicemonkey

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did not mention your age. Skip primary care and see a urologist. Intermittent problems should be checked as well.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
A urinalysis by your primary physician could at least rule out blood in the urine; if present then definitely a urology referral would be indicated.
Random internet pseudo-medical advice. Big Grin

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I have a nephrology appt coming up. Good enough? Or is urologist indicated? I know it's different but not sure how much. Nephrologist can cover this?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12723 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have a nephrology appt coming up. Good enough? Or is urologist indicated? I know it's different but not sure how much. Nephrologist can cover this?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He will let you know if you need to see urologist. They frequently work together depending on the issue.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I’m just now recovering from prostatitis. I was on strong antibiotics for 8 weeks. Go get checked by a urologist now. You don’t want this.. trust me! The only good thing about it was I lost 15 pounds of belly fat and ended up lowering my blood pressure due to big changes in my diet.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Don't go back to Asia.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Come back to Asia! I promise you love long time, Joe.

Posts: 4079 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post