SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    President Trump likes meatloaf
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

President Trump likes meatloaf Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Undoubtedly, very fine steaks are offered at the White House and Mar a Lago. But President Trump likes meatloaf. I love that – I like meatloaf too. I put ketchup on mine. Likely Trump does too, since he puts ketchup on steak.

https://www.google.com/amp/ins...om/amp/article/54389

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9437 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Oh well ketchup is red and the media says that's offensive to native Americans.

And since his meatloaf has white potatoes in it, just further proof of his tendencies towards white supremacy...

Personally - I like meatloaf (and ketchup n Tabasco) with mashed, white potatoes and brown gravy. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I love meatloaf. Wife hates meatloaf. Can't believe it's been 10 years since I've had meatloaf.

Posts: 5817 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Mmmmm...meatloaf 'n mash!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He likes ice cream too!

Sgt. USMC 1970 - 1973

Posts: 411 | Location: Columbiana, Ohio  | Registered: May 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Oh Yes...meatloaf made with ground turkey. Then left overs on sandwiches.

And speaking of mash potatoes.....oh.ah..1/2 cauliflower and 1/2 Yukon Gold potatoes with parsley or cilantro.

Posts: 11892 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M-11:
Mmmmm...meatloaf 'n mash!
+1

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Best meatloaf ever!! I've made this recipe 5-6 times now.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My hillbilly relatives made an ass kicking good meatloaf! Lots of spices, celery and onions.
I miss it.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16381 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I love a good meatloaf w/ ketchup (dislike gravy). One thing Mom passed onto me prior to her passing was a copy of her recipe titled 39 ways to make meatloaf. It's great because if you don't have bread crumbs it tells you how much oatmeal or rice to substitute.

I make the basic, but:
  • I usually make 1/2 beef, 1/2 pork (or 2/3 beef, 1/3 pork)
  • I prefer it cooked on the BGE. The lump charcoal with a little bit of hickory adds another layer of flavor.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23655 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    No, not like
    Bill Clinton
    Picture of BigSwede
    posted Hide Post
    Mini loafs with a hard boiled egg in the middle, mashed red taters and homemade brown gravy. Yummmm

Posts: 5536 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by 1967Goat:
    I love meatloaf. Wife hates meatloaf. Can't believe it's been 10 years since I've had meatloaf.

Go out for diner once in awhile.

Posts: 1588 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Rule #1: Use enough gun
    Picture of Bigboreshooter
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    President Trump likes meatloaf

I liked his first album a lot. His later ones, not so much. Cool

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
    Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Sailor1911
    posted Hide Post
    Yes, I too thought this thread was going to be musical!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3794 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Baroque Bloke
    Picture of Pipe Smoker
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Ryanp225:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oD2NrYf0Ofc" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I like that guy! I like his carbon steel butcher knife too. I have one like that, but a little smaller. It's far easier to put a really good edge on it than is the case with my SS knives.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9437 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    I hear that a certain segment of society enjoys the all you can eat meatloaf buffet in Las Vegas.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Drill Here, Drill Now
    Picture of tatortodd
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
    quote:
    Originally posted by 1967Goat:

Go out for diner once in awhile.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23655 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Spread the Disease
    Picture of flesheatingvirus
    posted Hide Post
    I used to hate meatloaf until I found a recipe for Italian meatloaf, to which I added hot New Mexican green chile.

YUM

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17597 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Cigar Nerd
    Picture of Jaywendland1981
    posted Hide Post
    Trump likes to order his bitches' meals for him.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Delusions of Adequacy
    Picture of zoom6zoom
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Ryanp225:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oD2NrYf0Ofc" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I had to cringe a bit, though, at seeing him put the cooked loaf right back on what appears to be the same board he used for his raw meat AND veggies.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post