SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    President Trump likes meatloaf
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

President Trump likes meatloaf Login/Join 
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Best meatloaf ever!! I've made this recipe 5-6 times now.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oD2NrYf0Ofc" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I had to cringe a bit, though, at seeing him put the cooked loaf right back on what appears to be the same board he used for his raw meat AND veggies.

I've noticed that in several of their videos so I always pay attention. I have to say, this one they used a different board. No drainage moat around the edge of the board when they pulled the finished meat off, unlike the one they used to prep w/.

Posts: 7485 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I, too, like meatloaf, and I put catsup on it (not brown gravy). In fact, meatloaf is the ONLY thing I put catsup on.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have gotten to love meatloaf. Growing up in India, I had never eaten meatloaf till I was 18 and a freshman in the University's dining hall!!!!!Smile But, nowadays, I use ground chicken and a little bit of ground pork and some oats to make me some meatloaf. With ketchup and Dav'e Gourmet Insanity Sauce on top. Makes for some good eating!!! SmileSmile

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Don't let your Meat Loaf

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Ketchup=Red. Red=Russia. Oh. My. Gawd. Must notify WP.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I still, to this day, have never had meatloaf. It does sound good though.

Posts: 5083 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
My wife puts salsa in hers. And ketchup on top. It's most excellent.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3635 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I like the brown crust on the meatloaf so my bride makes it in a muffin pan. We get 6 individual meat loafettes, each with a nice brown crust.

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Meatloaf on the smoker, mmmm

Posts: 24233 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Your wife is a genius!!! I'm trying this!

quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
I like the brown crust on the meatloaf so my bride makes it in a muffin pan. We get 6 individual meat loafettes, each with a nice brown crust.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
cheese in the middle bacon on top !!!,, baked potato, creamed corn..

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4590 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have my recipe out and the hamburger in the refrigerator to make a meatloaf for Sunday. My mouth is already watering.....yum!!!!

Posts: 6711 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Lol I pulled out mom's recipe last night after I read this. Will be doing it on the grill in a cast iron loaf pan coated with bacon grease this time though as my AC is currently out and I am trying to NOT heat the house up anymore than necessary (NO oven...).

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:

Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
In our house, I have decreed that henceforth and forever more, this delectable entree' shall be known as Trump Loaf.

And I'm snarfing down a plateful as I type.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15489 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two out of three ain't bad.

Posts: 7094 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
My wife puts brown sugar and ketchup on the top and bakes.... YUMMY!!!!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10752 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

This is a great tip. I also use a mini muffin pan to bake meatballs.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My mother used to put a hard boiled egg in the center of the loaf. When my kids ate in her house they never figured out what happen to the shell.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Best meatloaf ever!! I've made this recipe 5-6 times now.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oD2NrYf0Ofc" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I just tried this recipe. For some reason it came out tasting musty. I must have another serving. Smile
A bacon powered meatloaf is a winner.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post