SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can You Find the Flaw in This Week's Grocery Store Impulse Buy?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can You Find the Flaw in This Week's Grocery Store Impulse Buy? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I bought chlorine free bleach the other day. It was hydrogen peroxide. Maybe they should put it in a different color package.

Smile

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15906 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
You filthy hippie! Big Grin

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plant based jerky.... Like taking a shower while wearing a raincoat.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16110 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
…and I was a human gas plant all night.

Makes me want to eat a bag, just so my 6 and 8 year old can have a reminder who is boss Big Grin.

On a slightly more serious note, I would imagine some colossal disappointment when you carefully read the label when you got home.

Posts: 3158 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not at all in favor of going all Euroweenie with labels, but a package that implies it is meat when it is not meat is just plain bullshit.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2071 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Plant based jerky.... Like taking a shower while wearing a raincoat.
It's more like taking a shower while some jokester flushes the toilet every 20 seconds
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
On a slightly more serious note, I would imagine some colossal disappointment when you carefully read the label when you got home.
More than one curse word was utterred...

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23303 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
I was a human gas plant all night.

Hmmm.... Might have to suffer through a bag - this will be useful for Saturdays at the gun shop! LOL

Posts: 2042 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
What is this blasphemy!

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Find the Flaw
sugar.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Isn't plant based jerky just chewing tobacco?

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4790 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I know this is borderline political and conspiracy theory-ish, but it is well known the tree huggers would like very much to stop the raising of cattle for beef. These ersatz meats might be their "shot across the bow."

Posts: 27977 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Windwolf:
Soilent green is people.

^^^^^^
This!!

Posts: 3505 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
quote:
Originally posted by Windwolf:
Soilent green is people.

^^^^^^
This!!
^^^^^^^^^^^ How many of you have no idea as to what soilent green refers to. ........... drill sgt.

Posts: 2021 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
"Plant based"? I mean, all the cows I've known ate only plants, so that's "plant based" right?

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1959 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
That’s an abomination of nature. I can’t believe you ate it.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post