SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dolly recreates her PlayBoy Outfit from 1978
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dolly recreates her PlayBoy Outfit from 1978 Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Guys,

PLEASE don’t get this locked.

Good for Dolly, she’s always been all class and I love seeing her still as vibrant and sexy as she was 45 years ago.

Video posted on Twitter

https://www.foxnews.com/entert...oot-husband-birthday

Dolly Parton gave fans a glimpse at her updated Playboy look that she posed in for her husband's birthday.

Parton shared a video of herself in the look she recreated from her 1978 cover shoot on Twitter Tuesday. The country music star had on black bunny ears, a black strapless bodysuit and a pink and white bow tie.

The star's birthday gift for her husband Carl comes after she didn't make it onto the cover of Playboy at 75 years old as she'd hoped

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12303 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That’s awesome! She looks absolutely unbelievable for 75 years young! We need more like her in the world, that’s for sure.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good for her... Just make sure you dont read anything else on the page.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16001 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Oh my. I got something to say, but Dolly deserves better. She’s a great lady.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Have always loved Dolly, but I'll never forgive her and her management team for closing their 'Dixie Stampede' location in Orlando. I spent three Christmas's there absolutely loving the show.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
It's not so much the outfit, but the fact that these two still love each other after so very many years and seek to please each other. Class period!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Old school, like Loretta Lynn and her husband.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Entertaining & a class act after all these years!!!

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Love it

Posts: 13163 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Very talented woman. She's written over 3,000 songs. Two of her most famous- Jolene and I Will Always Love You- were written on the very same day.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16263 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I always liked Dolly, a class act for sure.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
One of my closest friend's woman is a producer, and worked on Dolly's Christmas Special a few years back. My friend took his ten year old son to the set and he got cast as an extra. Somehow or another, he got mentioned to Dolly and she made a special point to take a picture with him. He said he'd never seen his boy grin like that. She's a classy lady. He also said she sure didn't look her age in person, so it isn't all cameras and post-processing.

Posts: 17048 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I'll bet she's had her face lifted so many times that when she smiles her shoes squeak.

Having said that, I've always liked her.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Everyone loves Dolly.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
It's a tasteful outfit. She does look good for 75 or any senior.

What impresses me is how her Dollywood has given a lot of people good jobs in offering family friendly entertainment. Yes, we did go to her Dollywood on our cross-country drive and it's like the Disneyland of that area.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19577 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Two of her most famous- Jolene and I Will Always Love You- were written on the very same day.

Wow is all I can say.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19577 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
IMO, she is a national treasure. She's written over five thousand songs, been married to her husband for fifty-seven years, acted in movies, is an entrepreneur, and yes, looks mighty well put together in spite of her age. I like her. Come to think of it, I can't remember hearing anyone say they don't like her.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i need to see more detailed imagery to form an educated opinion

-----------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I understand she has a very unconventional marriage arrangement.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29604 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
God bless you Dolly. Keep on keepin' on.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post