Find
Notify
Tools

CBD Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted
Who uses it and and any positive results. I bought some CBD cream for rubbing on sore muscles and joints. It has help a lot. Not painless, but better than other OTC applications. Have not tried the ingestible formulas as I have a some full blown MJ eatable candies that are okay, but not something I would take on a regular basis.

Anyone have something to share about this stuff?

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Tried taking it internally for a couple months. Did nothing for me. I'm sure it works great for some, just not me.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16377 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I've been taking it internally for 3-4 months. Coupled with turmeric and regular exercise it has greatly helped to relieve aches and pains. Sleep is improved. I don't wake up at night as often as had become common in recent years, and, when I do, I fall back asleep easily. Also, my systolic BP appears to have dropped by about 10 mmHg. (It's been moderately high, just shy of hypertension range, for about ten years.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
CBD? That's that Mary J. Wanna, innit? That's ILLEGAL! Just looking at it, and those brave fuckheads from the ATF could come sliding down fastropes from a Blackhawk. Heroes, all. Make sure you're in compliance.

Anyhow, I'm shitfaced right now, because whatever rum is made from is G2G, but pot? No sir, that makes you eat babys, I seens it in that movie from the 30s, Reefer Madness! Anyway, being drunk is ok.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17005 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're obviously shitfaced, because CBD has nothing to do with controlled marijuana. It is legal in almost all states. My 86 year old mother uses it for sleep. It works better than any of the prescription drugs she's tried.

Posts: 76 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Ahhhh...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

teH AG hooked a Huskerfisk!!!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43912 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
Anyhow, I'm shitfaced right now...
Trouble at school, son?

Posts: 107685 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
I've read many things about CBD oils.
One thing was that one would not test positive on a drug screen.

In my line of work we have DOT random drug testing.
One of my coworkers tested hot for THC, it isn't even a THC or not, but a certain percentage of THC in urine.
He had been taking CDB for whatever and it triggered a positive on his piss test.
He had to explain, and prove, to the company what was going on.
A positive drug test usually results in mandatory rehab, if it happens again termination...

I wish I could try it for my arthritic shoulders and knees, but nope...

Posts: 4367 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
Anyhow, I'm shitfaced right now...
Trouble at school, son?

'tis nu tribble t'all.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31465 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
after being involved in a 3-year medical study at Atlanticare hospital we found 95% of the CBD we tested was either A) less than advertised B) contained NO CBD C)was contaminated with pesticides, molds or petroleum (Farm equipment fumes from being machined harvested. Most of the products on the market are made in the kitchen, garage or basements.

The best tested products were NOT based on the retail price.

That study made it very easy to start my CBD Business. I currently have a product that is in review for FDA registration. There is only one other company that is FDA registered, I will be #2.
The other companies product was only "OK" in our study.

I am 3 weeks away from that approval.

Also, there are new regs coming down that will list CBD as a Dietary Supplement in which most current sellers will be out. of the business, as requirements become more stringent (That's a very good thing)

So those of you that tried it with little or no positive outcomes, is of no surprise to me whatsoever.

If you want to learn up on CBD, drop me a line or use www.projectcbd.com as a resource. They are a non-profit clearinghouse on medical and university studies. OTHERWISE, go buy another box of ammo, it's money better spent.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8378 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:

One of my coworkers tested hot for THC, it isn't even a THC or not, but a certain percentage of THC in urine.
He had been taking CDB for whatever and it triggered a positive on his piss test.
A positive drug test usually results in mandatory rehab, if it happens again termination...

A local lady who works for the City tested positive, she claimed CBD. She was fired due to a positive test. It made the local news, she still lost her job.

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1091 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:

There are ZERO THC formulas available. the standard is less than 0.03% which typically does not trigger postive test results.

Posts: 8378 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I have no need for it now. But a guy I know sells it on Facebook. According to him it cures cancer, toe fungus, diarrhea, dementia, colitis, IBS, inflammation, headache, backache, heart disease, and anything else you may have.

I'm pretty sure it's just snake oil.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12445 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
I have no need for it now. But a guy I know sells it on Facebook. According to him it cures cancer, toe fungus, diarrhea, dementia, colitis, IBS, inflammation, headache, backache, heart disease, and anything else you may have.

You can NOT sell it on Facebook, Amazon or eBay. But he could be selling Hemp oil which has no CBD in it. So "the guy" you know is clearly one of the Scammers.
I can also tell you making medical claims like that will get you in deep deep deep do-do with the FDA, along with big big $$$$ fines.

Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
I tried both the cream and gummies. Neither worked for pain relief.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
downtownv, I tried your link, and Safari says the server can’t be found.

Posts: 3241 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:

You can NOT sell it on Facebook, Amazon or eBay. But he could be selling Hemp oil which has no CBD in it. So "the guy" you know is clearly one of the Scammers.
I can also tell you making medical claims like that will get you in deep deep deep do-do with the FDA, along with big big $$$$ fines.

He is selling it on Facebook. The claims are worded precisely to imply how good it is for everything but doesn't directly state it's a cure or treatment. When I say he is selling it, his posts are promoting his CBD business. He isn't shipping it or anything, just trying to sell to friends and other local people that see his posts.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12445 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I use the oil and lotion because it helps. Laura's Mercantile is where I buy mine.

Posts: 4700 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Tried the capsules, but they had no affect.

CBD is useless IMO.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2093 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
downtownv, I tried your link, and Safari says the server can’t be found.
Try .org not sure if it's the correct site but it comes up.

Posts: 45383 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post