SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Truths You Learned On Sigforum
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Truths You Learned On Sigforum Login/Join 
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Hire a lawyer.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5545 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
If you are planning to walk through a stew field looking for meteors, always bring a signal mirror just in case you need to signal some oncoming F16s to intercept some bad guys nearby. (I believe that's the story; it's been a while)

Truths? Para knows a hell of a lot and tends to be a beacon of calm when times get crazy. Just study the Trump threads for examples.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5799 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
The extent of deceit that the Left and MSM are vomiting upon its global audiences.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13115 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
The "infamous" shoot-me-first vest is highly unlikely to live up to its Internet nickname; however, if wearing one, fellow shoppers at Wal-Mart may request assistance from you in finding items in the store and/or you may be asked "how's the fishing going?" when out and about. Smile

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6735 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Do NOT ever piss off the Eagle.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31452 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Women should have curves and jiggle a bit -- Para

Posts: 718 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce Grey and Flork are to be listened to.
Top Gun Supply should be your first stop for Sig Stuff.

Posts: 4763 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Racking a shotgun is not terrifying enough for an intruder. It must be done nude and in sight of intruder so they can see the weiner flopping from racking the shotgun. It also must be accompanied by a speech and an empty Vaseline container.

I still haven't figured out hiw to carry the empty Vaseline container - chest rig, fanny pack, or mounted on shotgun?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23692 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Grease and it's OK to own and even like Glocks.
The question is, should you ever grease a Glock?

Posts: 9834 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
There are no negative waves in Arc's Utopian world.

Posts: 23227 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Your wallet is not safe here. Smile

Too many great items touted and lauded.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
That I do not know everything and much of what I "know" is wrong. Frown

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You don't have to wash lettuce.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RobertFBurnett
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Do NOT ever piss off the Eagle.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident."

...and that some people have a special knack for pissing off an eagle no matter the warning signs.

Posts: 1430 | Location: San Fernando Valley, CA | Registered: January 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Racking a shotgun is not terrifying enough for an intruder. It must be done nude and in sight of intruder so they can see the weiner flopping from racking the shotgun. It also must be accompanied by a speech and an empty Vaseline container.

I still haven't figured out hiw to carry the empty Vaseline container - chest rig, fanny pack, or mounted on shotgun?

I must add this pearl to my defensive shotgun lesson plan. Is there a video?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4373 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
Is there a video?

Gawd I hope not.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
#1 Always protect your meals.
#2 You can get anything done if you dedicate an hour a day to it.
#3 Grease works better than oil on Sig rails.
#4 Steaks are properly measured with quarters if you don't have a SF coin handy.

All of these are related somehow.

Posts: 6795 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
Shaving cream is a racket, and totally unnecessary.

Posts: 967 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Chack Chack scares the bad guys... Or it's the nekkid guy holding the shotgun, I can't quite remember. Razz

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

I must add this pearl to my defensive shotgun lesson plan. Is there a video?
Of course there is a video. Link

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23692 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post