SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My truck emergency knife- Gerber LMF II
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My truck emergency knife- Gerber LMF II Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No such legal concerns in these parts.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Took the old girl up to the guy who sharpens outside the grocery store on the weekend. Good dude. 8 bucks for the sharpening.

Got the rust off. Oiled. Sustained 2 cuts I didn't know happened until blood hit the floor, so the guy did a good job. Also burned myself with dripping paracord.

The first attempt by me at the paracord. My plan was to do the first half of how you tie your shoes, over and over.

Wife came home and laughed at me. Did this, a metaphor for our life.

Now I have to figure out where to put it in the truck.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6966 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I’ve got a couple of those. Need to put them into service. They are big beefy knives. Always thought they were too heavy until I got my esee 5.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FBHO
posted Hide Post
Not as nice as Para's but I ran mine pretty hard. Battoned a lot of wood, dug out a fire pit. I'm almost positive this is the Sandvik version as that's one of the reasons I bought this and that's all there was at the time.

[/url] [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/146780422@N05/]

Posts: 1046 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FBHO
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by greyeyezz:
Not as nice as Para's but I ran mine pretty hard. Battoned a lot of wood, dug out a fire pit. I'm almost positive this is the Sandvik version as that's one of the reasons I bought this and that's all there was at the time.
[/url] [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/146780422@N05/]

Posts: 1046 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Is there a way to tell the difference between the 420HC and Sandvik 12C27 versions?

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post