SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sheila Lee Jackson announces she has pancreatic cancer
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sheila Lee Jackson announces she has pancreatic cancer Login/Join 
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted
Multiple news sources are reporting she's revealed that she's been diagnosed and is undergoing treatment.

As much as I dislike the woman's beliefs and think she's a horrible person, I don't wish cancer on anyone, whether it's her, Ted Kennedy, McCain or similar.

That said, and with the likely outcome, I will not miss her and I hope the voters in her district will pick a better person. I doubt it because they kept electing her but there's an opportunity.

Posts: 4243 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
As much as I dislike the woman's beliefs and think she's a horrible person, I don't wish cancer on anyone, whether it's her, Ted Kennedy, McCain or similar.

I totally agree.

Posts: 7383 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
I don't wish cancer on anyone,

I quite happily wish cancer on lots of people.
I'm glad she's got it.
I sincerely hope she dies painfully from it.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1564 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

quote:
Multiple news sources

Ok, so how about one link? Just one? You know the rule.

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
quote:

I'm glad she's got it.

If I ever piss you off let me know quick so I can apologize and get out of your karma orbit. Thank you in advance.

Posts: 6489 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
quote:
quote:

I'm glad she's got it.

If I ever piss you off let me know quick so I can apologize and get out of your karma orbit. Thank you in advance.

lol AFAIK you're not an enemy of the country Smile

Posts: 1564 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, happy fucking day! And I don't give a fuck if anyone doesn't like my ELATION at hearing this joyous news.

I do not understand- nor do I even care to try- this silly shit about how someone "wouldn't wish cancer on anyone". I find this ridiculous. Murderers, rapists, child molesters, thieves who steal the life-savings of people who worked their entire lives for a little nest egg. Despots, psychopaths, public servants too Goddamned stupid to breathe and who have parked their ass in a spot for years, which needed to be filled by someone who might actually help their constituents- HELLO?

She needs to be fucking gone and this seems to be the only way. She has access to the best healthcare available, paid for by you and I.

HELL YES I'm glad she's got cancer. HELL YES I fucking wish it on her and I hope she goes quickly.

What the actual fuck, boys and girls??? This idiotic racist sack of shit is a big part of the problem and the day she kicks I will dance in the Goddamned street.

Clear enough? "Karma" my lily-white ass! My being overjoyed that one of the people who is responsible for the horrid state of my country is terminally ill is not karma for me. It's karma for this soon to be gone fucking idiot.

The grim reaper will take me when it's my time. In the meanwhile, I'll be happy when I hear that someone like this obstructionist imbecile is on their way out, whether or not it offends the delicate sensibilities of others.

Woo Hoo!!!

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I'm glad she's got it.

You betcha. I do wish cancer on a lot of commies. A LOT!

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, happy fucking day! And I don't give a fuck if anyone doesn't like my ELATION at hearing this joyous news.

I'm right there with you, Boss. Here's to hoping Maxine Waters is next on that list.

Posts: 430 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

I do not understand- nor do I even care to try- this silly shit about how someone "wouldn't wish cancer on anyone". I find this ridiculous. Murderers, rapists, child molesters, thieves who steal the life-savings of people who worked their entire lives for a little nest egg. Despots, psychopaths, public servants too Goddamned stupid to breathe and who have parked their ass in a spot for years, which needed to be filled by someone who might actually help their constituents- HELLO?

She needs to be fucking gone and this seems to be the only way. She has access to the best healthcare available, paid for by you and I.

HELL YES I'm glad she's got cancer. HELL YES I fucking wish it on her and I hope she goes quickly.

What the actual fuck, boys and girls??? This idiotic racist sack of shit is a big part of the problem and the day she kicks I will dance in the Goddamned street.

Clear enough? "Karma" my lily-white ass! My being overjoyed that one of the people who is responsible for the horrid state of my country is terminally ill is not karma for me. It's karma for this soon to be gone fucking idiot.

The grim reaper will take me when it's my time. In the meanwhile, I'll be happy when I hear that someone like this obstructionist imbecile is on their way out, whether or not it offends the delicate sensibilities of others.

Woo Hoo!!!

See? this guy gets it.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For those who don't wish cancer on anybody, I'll say this: My GF had breast cancer about 15 years ago, and we suffered through surgeries, radiation, bankruptcy, foreclosure, and now advanced COPD from the radiation treatments. We are not the best two people in the world, but she didn't deserve it.

Now, Sheila Jackson Lee? Fucking-A, bitch!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9361 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen."

---Sheila Jackson Lee

Posts: 11079 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I wish I may, I wish I might...

If it offends you, ignore me walking.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44405 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is one of the few that actually deserves it. Not sad to hear the news.

Posts: 720 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel sorry for the cancer - it has Sheila Jackson Lee infecting it.

Posts: 2805 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Tough Crowd.

Posts: 6489 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I just lost a coworker to this.

It don't take long. A year max.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34365 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
Tough Crowd.

"...life sucks, get a fucking helmet..."

-Dr. Denis Leary

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44405 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
My MIL lasted 6 months.

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 371 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post