SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm getting $$$ back on auto insurance
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm getting $$$ back on auto insurance Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Liberty M. gave me $69 refund then went up $280 so watch your premium. Dropped them like a hot potato!!!

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
20% for two months plus in Michigan we get another reduction July by reducing our bodily injury coverage.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airbubba:
usaa giving 20% back for 2 months.
Yeah, I got a notice today they were doing that. Not 20% of the annual premium (I pay yearly), but of the monthly amount.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
@ roarindan - COMPLETE non sequitur, but I noticed your location as "East Overshoe".

My personal website is www.eastovershoe.com

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15234 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my 6 months bill from USAA, and they took off $58.+......I will take it!!

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post