SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woman wheels CORPSE into bank and tries to get him to 'sign off' loan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman wheels CORPSE into bank and tries to get him to 'sign off' loan Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Your Wednesday chuckle. Video in link.

“This is the moment a woman wheeled a corpse into a bank and allegedly tried to get him to 'sign off' a loan in her name while holding his head up in front of suspicious staff who asked why he looked so pale.

Bank employees started filming the pair and ended up calling for an ambulance and police as she used her hand to keep the deceased pensioner's head upright and told him: 'Uncle, are you listening? You have to sign it. I can't sign for you.'

Footage showed the woman telling the dead man to grip hold of his pen hard as she placed it between his fingers and encouraged him to sign a piece of paper at the bank branch in Bangu, a neighbourhood in the western area of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

A bank worker witnessing the scene told the woman : 'I don't think this is legal. He doesn't look well. He's very pale.'

She replied: 'He's like that' before she told the dead OAP: 'If you're not well, I can take you to hospital. Do you want to go back to hospital again?' …”

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/13317919

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8965 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
a neighbourhood in the western area of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
At least it isn't "Florida man" this time.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Just when you’re pretty sure you’ve seen just about everything…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15588 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Bernie was on vacation in Brazil,

Posts: 22912 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I got…nothin’

Posts: 13269 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
The woman was supposedly his niece and caregiver. Curious about the cause of death, and even more curious as to whether or not the niece was in the dead uncle's well (I suspect not)?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23264 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Weekend At Bernie's - Brazen Brazilian

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20827 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Weekend At Bernie's - Brazen Brazilian

Weekend at Bernado's

Posts: 33816 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Bernie was on vacation in Brazil,

Beat me to it.. :P

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2675 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
That internal monologue (if she has one) on her decision process. Eek

Posts: 3522 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
That internal monologue (if she has one) on her decision process. Eek

It's actually impressive that she thought this through and concluded it was a good idea. To be fair, I suppose we'll never know how many times someone has done this successfully.

Posts: 995 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Day of the Dead isn't until Nov 2nd

The Brazilian public holiday of Dia de Finados, Dia dos Mortos or Dia dos Fiéis Defuntos (Portuguese: "Day of the Dead" or "Day of the Faithful Deceased") is celebrated on November 2.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
This article has a video.

“A woman who took her dead 'uncle' to a bank in Brazil for a 'loan scam' was seen transporting the body in a taxi and even getting the unwitting cabbie to help her put him into a wheelchair - potentially revealing a crucial detail that could see her jailed. …”

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/13323413

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8965 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post