SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I’ve visited 44 States - How about you?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’ve visited 44 States - How about you? Login/Join 
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post

States not visited:

Maine
New Hampshire
Vermont
Massachusetts
Iowa
Oklahoma
Kansas
Nebraska
Idaho
Utah
Oregon
Washington
Hawaii
Alaska

While visiting Glacier National Park in Montana I drove up to Waterton, Canada for a few hours. Beautiful.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
All but Alaska.

Posts: 2077 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
I have been to all except North Dakota, My wife has been to all except Louisiana.

We are hoping to get them both in next year or two.

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
39 visited; the biggest block yet to be seen are the New England states, Alaska and the Dakotas.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redleg06:
49 or 50...depending on whether the Statue of Liberty is in New York or New Jersey.

Jersey.

The states I've been to are:

Denial, mischief, shock...

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
35 total.

Not visited:

Hawaii
California
Arizona
Nevada
Wyoming
Idaho
Montana
North Dakota
Minnesota
Michigan
Indiana
Ohio
West Virginia
North Carolina
South Carolina

Posts: 32513 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Map of states I have been to (22)

Lived in: four (CA, NV, AZ and TN; born/raised in CA). Also two provinces of Canada (BC and AB).

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
The lower 48 on motorcycles.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7098 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Map of states I have been to (22)

That is a very cool map, thank you egregore.

I now know I've been to 30/50. I hope to knock off another 4 - 7 with a west coast road trip later this year.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
42 for me, although I've been close to the state line on a few more but didn't cross over.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NavyGuy,

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Apparently I've visited 37...States I have NOT visited:

Alaska
Arkansas
Idaho
Iowa
Minnesota
Montana
Nebraska
North Dakota
South Dakota
Oregon
Washington
Utah
Wyoming

There's some good ones on that list I still 'need' to visit... Wink

The last two should be easy...Ski Trip! My 18 YO son and I need to head out west! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
So far, I've visited 38 states (plus 3 U. S. territories). I've lived in 10 states.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
49: each except Louisiana. Lived in 11.

Well consider this an official invitation. I’d be happy to buy you dinner, drinks, crawfish, whatever.

Posts: 3437 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 6 New England States could be achieved by car in 8 hours if you were just checking the boxes.

I have visited 31 States.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
41, and PR

Scratch that, forgot I went to Boston, for a daytrip

42 plus pee arr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HRK,

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
I’m missing Rhode Island. Almost not worth trying.

Newport is worth seeing, IMHO.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I'm not as well-traveled as some. I've been to 17 states, everything west of the line from Montana down through Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico, including Alaska and Hawaii, plus Oklahoma and Texas. Plus Georgia if you include one 3-day business trip to Atlanta, and Maryland if you include one week-long business trip to Baltimore. I've lived in Montana, Idaho and Oregon. I'm still deciding where I'm going to retire to.

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Always amazed at how he sang that!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
29 for me, but I've also lived in DC and Guam.

"Evil can never be dead enough" Brevard County, Fla., sheriff Wayne Ivey

Posts: 83 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: April 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post