SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wife is Out of Town This Weekend, sooooo…
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wife is Out of Town This Weekend, sooooo… Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Why can’t I get that lucky? Enjoy your weekend LS1!

Posts: 950 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I just dropped my wife off at the airport for her weekend trip.

I would have the house to myself, but the kids are still here. Maybe I can make a BLT out of them …

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
My wife has been part of a "ladies club" for years now. They do a lot of charity work in the community and once a year (sometimes twice) they take a week vacation together to kick back, talk and shop. It's a wonderful thing.

They all had a big BBQ a while back that was just prior to their trip and one of the gals asked me what I was going to do while the wife was away. I looked at her and said I am taking all my clothes off and walking the house stark ass naked for a week. Her husband looked over at me and "hell, I do that now". It was a good laugh.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5039 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why confusion yourself with the bread, L, and the T? Just eat bacon only. Its what the vikings would do....Man up will ya! Big Grin

Posts: 585 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
If your close to an Islands they have a good BLT and fries.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
I see the mention of gun cleaning, but no range time?

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:
I see the mention of gun cleaning, but no range time?

Was dove hunting. Still need to clean up and shift barrels.

And as an FYSA, if you ever consider that creamy Caeser’s (sp?) dressing (i used ‘Ken’s’) you likely won’t be disappointed.

Four sammiches down and she’s spending an extra night with the kids. I can do this!!

Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14037 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post