SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My father's real (aka Western calendar) 100th birthday
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My father's real (aka Western calendar) 100th birthday Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Wishing the best to you and yours!

Posts: 9168 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Absolutely fantastic!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12346 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! Big Grin

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1537 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Happy B'Day to Q's father!

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
God bless him!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1683 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy 100th. Great Family Photo. I got a big smile being able to share your happiness.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13409 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
That's awesome. Happy Birthday Sir.

Posts: 3468 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The food looks good but Dad looks awesome.

Happy Century

Posts: 1074 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
This brought a smile to my face.

Thank you for sharing.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Happy 100 birthday!!!!!!

Posts: 4351 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of submoa
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your Dad...and many more. Great pic of the family...UR a lucky man Q.

Posts: 1273 | Location: South Florida, A Third World Country with Modern Conveniences | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thank you all, my friends (even sigmonkey, who can't even write in English Razz ), for the well wishes. I told him and showed him this thread, and it really made him smile out loud (SOL). Big Grin

Told me all kinds of interesting stories in his past, one of which I'll share here. When he was about 7 or 8 y/o, he came down with some serious illness. Grandfather, who was versed in folk medicine, was away for some business. The illness was so bad that the elders were planning for his funeral. Luckily, grandfather arrived home in time, and whatever he did, Dad recovered. Who knows, the illness could have been self limited, and he recovered, regardless. But, whatever the case might be, here I am. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26470 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and happy birthday to your dad!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!!! And thank you for bringing your family to America and becoming great Americans.

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday to your father. I wish him wonderful blessings. Numbers 6:24

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4030 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to him!!!

Posts: 851 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday to him!

Wish the absolute best for your father and your family!

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post