SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My father's real (aka Western calendar) 100th birthday
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My father's real (aka Western calendar) 100th birthday Login/Join 
10mm Angler
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your Dad, and God Bless you all! Thank you for sharing this very special event-it was very inspiring and joyful.

Posts: 186 | Location: Park County | Registered: February 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to your father on reaching a true milestone.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, what a milestone and celebrating with family!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3406 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The winning of the human lottery. Happy birthday to your father, and here's to more years with him.

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to everyone. His smile tells me he’s in the moment. That’s a multiple of blessings.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19700 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Now I’m hungry. I hope I’m doing that well at 100. Congrats to him.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17299 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
What a blessings for your family to have such wisdom still with you. And hopefully many more years to come.

Ps I am jealous of his hair. At 71 I have way less !

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to your father, the three of you together look like a happy family.

I hope you have many more years together.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6491 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That is awesome Q.
He looks great and wish him a happy birthday.
My dad would have been 95 next week but I lost him almost 5 years ago.
90 was a good run but 100 is better! Cool
Cherish those moments.

Posts: 22941 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was nice. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 17268 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Great picture and the food looks mouth-watering!

Happy 100!

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Fantastic event and celebration. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving Doctor and his family!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16253 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mr. Q!

Posts: 3506 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sweet Chuckie
posted Hide Post
Such a beautiful picture of happiness! Thanks so much for sharing this gift.

Posts: 250 | Location: White Sulphur Springs, MT | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your dad, and praying for many more - you are all blessed.

Let him know he raised a kind, considerate, generous son that is a pillar of his community. That is a great legacy for him to have.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
He looks good, hope he continues to enjoy life. Happy birthday

Posts: 13301 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to your dad!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15487 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers!

And that crab looks great.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Well happy birthday Q senior.
100 years dang.
Wishing your Dad many more.

Posts: 1576 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, heck of a milestone!

Posts: 23574 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post