SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How to handle 100,000 illegal aliens per month...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to handle 100,000 illegal aliens per month... Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clipper1:
I think it is a waste of breath and time to think we will stop this invasion anytime soon. We would be better off pushing for voter id so the illigits can't vote. I'm not too sure that can be done either.
Apparently it wouldn't work, either--it's far too easy to get a fake ID. (Yeah, I know--the average "illegal" wouldn't make the effort to get one, but you can bet the local Liberals would do it for them, and drive them to the polls.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I suggest a catapult.

Posts: 7423 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, how about a nice big red"I" tatooed between the eyes. You know, like The Scarlet Letter......

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Build the wall around Palo Alto, take the migrants there, and tell Nancy she can feed and support every last one with her district's budget.

Posts: 4502 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
build a giant tent city, surrounded with chain link fencing and razor wire

let them live in the desert in the heat and cold until their case is heard

they're all criminals, they should be treated as such

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53200 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Fence/wall and a minefield no less than 100 yards wide.

They work great everywhere else in the world, why not here?

If you really want to get serious, add motion sensing 50 cals every 100 yards. Wouldn't hurt my feeling any.

Posts: 20118 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Couple of thoughts.

1) As I understand it, embassies are legally treated as foreign soil, owned by the country whose embassy it is.

2) We could find a big stretch of desert land owned by the Feds, preferably contiguous to the border, and pay a friendly country to buy it for an annex to their embassy.

3) We could lease that embassy-annex land back on a long term basis.

4) As foreign embassy property, our laws would not apply there.

5) Construct 'Guantanamo-West' on said leased property to hold/detain those who cross illegally. Put up some facilities to process legitimate refugees, but keep all awaiting processing on those premises.

6) Seal off all boundaries with US territory, but as a humanitarian/PR gesture, keep the perimeter to the south permeable, so any who get bored of sitting in the desert indefinitely can go south at will.

Now, if only I could think of a small friendly country, whose relationship with the US isn't dependent on the goodwill of American Democrats, who could use some money and has a great relationship with Mr. Trump........

Posts: 15033 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
Now, if only I could think of a small friendly country, whose relationship with the US isn't dependent on the goodwill of American Democrats, who could use some money and has a great relationship with Mr. Trump........

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FBHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
We could find a big stretch of desert land owned by the Feds,

open-uri20171201-17367-11sne83 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/146780422@N05/][/url]

Posts: 1046 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/rbtzy_iFoR8

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20830 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two walls 50 yards apart, with land mines in between. This shit has got to stop.

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deploy the military and have them 100 yards across the border to prevent the invaders from even setting one foot onto our soil. Mexico doesn’t like it, tough shit. Do not give food, water, anything - they made it that far with whatever logistical train they got from Mexico, they can fend for themselves on the way back.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5164 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post