SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How do you sleep?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do you sleep? Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
Gripping your pillow tight?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No my loaded pistola.

And that went right over your head...
Mine, too.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/CD-E-LDc384

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15481 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I'm in a place that is perfectly quiet I use nothing. If there's other noise that I'm close to then I do whitenoise/thunderstorm sounds. If I'm high up ie large city skyscraper then I like the ambient noise of traffic and garbage men cursing. I'm kinda all over the place.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So Shugart is a Virginia tech fan? Who would have guessed??

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15481 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
lately? like shit.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
CPAP
Ambien
Xanax
TV on low, Seinfeld. Seinfeld is on 6 nights a week from 11:00 to 12:00. If not asleep by 0100 another Xanax.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Gripping your pillow tight?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No my loaded pistola.

And that went right over your head...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Not a Virginia Tech fan.

Bless your heart.... Big Grin

(Nothing personal at all... just pickin' at ya.)

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
(Nothing personal at all... just pickin' at ya.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I get it. No problem. Attended competing University.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I prefer the window open to allow hearing sounds of the night.

Truth is, after seven navy cruises, four of which were all the way aft and on the O3 level of an aircraft carrier (behind the arresting gear cables for those who are not familiar), I can sleep through almost anything.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fan for white noise. If I were in a very quiet place, nothing would be fine. Also like the crickets when in the country. But here in the city, gotta cover random noises. Fan.

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post