SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Test drove a 2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 Friday...*ETA* aaaand I bought one today!!! **AETA** Price went down!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Test drove a 2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 Friday...*ETA* aaaand I bought one today!!! **AETA** Price went down! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The sticker says there is an electronic locking differential as part of the FX4 package.

That is a sweet looking truck 911Boss, love the blue color.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Have you looked at https://www.livernoismotorspor...m/product/LPP631157?

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Great looking truck. You should drive it in good health!

Question: How is the driver's seat, in terms of leg room for somebody with really long legs? Does the seat go back far enough for a long-legged guy like me (36" inseam)? Headroom is never a problem, but leg room is inadequate for me in most vehicles.

I am considering a mid-size pickup. I read that the Canyon / Colorado has 45" front seat legroom, I find that hard to believe, I'll have to stop by a dealer and sit in one. Most vehicles spec somewhere around 41", maybe 42" for front seat legroom.
I don’t know how legroom is measured, never a problem for me at 5’8”. I’d be happy to bust out the tape measure if you tell me the two points to measure. Pedals to edge of seat? Pedals to bottom of seat back?
I really don't know what to ask you to measure, this is best tested by sitting in the vehicle, but at 5'8" it would not be relevant. I'll try to stop by a Ford dealer and sit in one, might have to fend off the hyperactive sales folks.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30694 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Great looking truck. You should drive it in good health!

Question: How is the driver's seat, in terms of leg room for somebody with really long legs? Does the seat go back far enough for a long-legged guy like me (36" inseam)? Headroom is never a problem, but leg room is inadequate for me in most vehicles.

I am considering a mid-size pickup. I read that the Canyon / Colorado has 45" front seat legroom, I find that hard to believe, I'll have to stop by a dealer and sit in one. Most vehicles spec somewhere around 41", maybe 42" for front seat legroom.
I drove one a while back and the legroom up front was pretty good (I'm 6'2" with a 34" inseam). The only issue, as you can well imagine, is the backseat behind the driver becomes virtually unusable with the driver's seat back far enough for me to drive comfortably. Since I carry three and four people on a regular basis in my truck, this makes the Ranger a less than attractive option.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
I love that color!

Is there rear diff locker on that model?

quote:
Originally posted by Sigfan Roy:

That is a sweet looking truck 911Boss, love the blue color.

Currently my favorite Ford color. Same color we got for the wife’s Escape. If I could have had my choice, would be the color for my Mustang.

Wife wanted me to get “Saber” (Gold). It is a nice color as well, but the blue had better options.

Yes to the locking rear diff...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10944 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
After buying the truck Sunday morning, I found a message in my FordPass App Sunday night (was sent in July) with a special “Private Cash Offer” worth $1,250 off new Ranger from dealer stock, take delivery by 9/30.

Called the dealer Monday morning and they were able to apply it to the deal after the fact. Totally stoked, brings the final price down to $37,500 or $8,930 of factory sticker.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10944 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
After buying the truck Sunday morning, I found a message in my FordPass App Sunday night (was sent in July) with a special “Private Cash Offer” worth $1,250 off new Ranger from dealer stock, take delivery by 9/30.

Called the dealer Monday morning and they were able to apply it to the deal after the fact. Totally stoked, brings the final price down to $37,500 or $8,930 of factory sticker.

That's great news. Nothing like being happy with a deal and then realize you saved another $1250.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Congrats boss. you deserve it! Nice truck and nice deal too. I hope she last's 20 years for you.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19196 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post