SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's that time of year again, The Pet Place could use your vote for the best pet store. Winner is 95flhr! Thanks all!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's that time of year again, The Pet Place could use your vote for the best pet store. Winner is 95flhr! Thanks all! Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted
It's time again to vote for The Pet Place if you can spare a few moments.

The poll is a bit clunky but the pet store category is on the 3rd page. Once you add our name continue to the next page until you get the 'submit' button.

https://www.wataugademocrat.com/best_of_the_best/

We have won every year since the poll started.

Your votes are truly appreciated. If you post that you voted the Karmanator will pick a winner for $100 worth of goodies from the pet store.

Dog and cat pictures encouraged!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jeff Yarchin,

Posts: 12918 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Kitty just voted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Done. (Don't need the karma.)

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!

Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
So under pet boarding? I do not see pet store.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:

It's on page 2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I think the page may depend on what device you are using.

Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Jeff, voted.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:

It's on page 2.

Got it thanks

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Couldn't get it to work in Google Chrome. Had to fire up Internet Exploder.

Voted, but as we have no pets Frown don't enter me in the karma.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15210 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Voted and good luck

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6484 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Done

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Done!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Site didn't seem to like Win10 Edge either. Fired up IE 11 and mission accomplished.

(I think I worked up a sweat.)

ed: Tried from a notebook also and same situation.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Some Shot,

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Scout just voted .

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post

Pepper & Sandy voted.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Voted as well. Scout (rat terrier/beagle/mutt), Sam (Jack Russell/beagle), and Tabitha send their love.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Spiff_P239,

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. No pets at this time so forward any karma.

Posts: 1960 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post